What was your first 50?

MustangCzar

My Marauder was my first to 50 and to 55. Love the class but now a days I only dust him off for guild ops. Second was my Sorc, third Smuggler, fourth Assassin. I think my Sniper will be my next as I am really enjoying that play style.

I've got one of each class but I only really play my Imp ones, can't stand being Pub side for some reason.

Jedi Sage healer, first to 50 and 55. Loved the idea of the "pure" light side that seemed to match really well. and loved the aspect of being the holder of a power that can help, heal and bring balance.

My first 50 was my Scoundrel healer, I loved every minute of it. It was a very informative journey since it was my first MMO, but I joined a great guild partway through. :)

I enjoyed the Smuggler story so much that my second 50 was a Gunslinger. I was the ONLY raiding guildie that had two 50s but only one buff... They paid me out a lot, but every time they said "Smuggler buff please" I smirked inside. :D For a long time I was the only raiding Smuggler in the guild for a long time and quite often multiple boss drops had Smuggler gear!

Third 50 was a Sage healer, I had lots of other characters on the go but I enjoyed the Seer so much that I kept playing it.

Fourth 50 was my first tank, a Guardian, which was scary for a long time but after surviving being thrown in the deep end multiple times (including solo tanking Nightmare KP) it's more fun than scary now. :)

First 55 was the Scoundrel, Guardian second. Looks like my Gunslinger will be 55 next.

My very first 50 was a light side Mercenary BH, second was a DS Assassin Inquisitor, then I took off for a year and a bit. Came back to 50 my Juggernaut Warrior and Knight Sentinel. They're all between 50 and 53 at the moment.

My first 50 was a Sorcerer. Having early access, guild alliance server choosing and vacation lined up to play freely, I played my way to Act 1 and beat it at level 28 (against a 32 gold star) just for my legacy name.

I remember how stoked I was to get that thing. I was one of the first on the server that had a legacy title.

Then the server merges came and both my character name and legacy name were gone. (and 6 other character names).

Great memories of that first 50. I'm not bitter or jaded though. really.

First 50 was my Sentinel. Mostly because I wanted to run around with two orange sabers dealing death and mayhem. Then I went Vanguard (tank)>Scoundrel (Heal)>Sage (ranged dps) mostly for the class buffs. Plus I wanted a character that could fill any role needed (MDps, RDps, Tank, Healer). Then I leveled up a commando and fell in love with the class. My last 50 ended up being my first 55 and best geared character.