Looking for "Frenzied Prototype Vibrosword"

Or potentially Freelancer's Prototype Vibrosword. I can't find any information about where it drops, or which mission / flashpoint it could come from. Most websites list it as bind on pickup, which makes me think its either a mission reward or a flashpoint.

Or another vibrosword with the model of "The Chopper" that isn't required by a specific companion and is off-hand friendly.

Or potentially Freelancer's Prototype Vibrosword. I can't find any information about where it drops, or which mission / flashpoint it could come from. Most websites list it as bind on pickup, which makes me think its either a mission reward or a flashpoint.

Or another vibrosword with the model of "The Chopper" that isn't required by a specific companion and is off-hand friendly.

what level is this sword and faction?

there was a older post about a boe level 24ish orange freelancer one with no other info and just a link to tor. being on the republic side i too am interested in this item and found on tattoline some freelancer madalorian elites. it is in that planet where i have been searching as the name and level match nicely.

i have already done the flashpoint without anything close to it dropping and am looking into the other x2 and x4 quests.

any more information would be appreciated.

all three have the same look or atleast appear too have. frenzied might drop from a rakghoul around that level but no idea where for now. will look into the high level one more and see what i can find.

bop items come more commonly from quest rewards and flashpoint boss drops or boss drops. this can greatly reduce where one should look. since no one has replied and it is a rather uncommon item in the first place, i would think it would be a boss or flash point that few people do. or people that have had it drop no longer play the game.

edit: the chopper might be player made. it has a augment slot and the mods match the level of the lightsabre player made ones. whether or not it is in the game might be another question.

Edited by uniz