Dying server's Best WZ players.

JcPogi

4-5 people mentioned it to me and I have seen it too. On voidstar unstealths in the door and caps it with no cap bar above him. Only ever seen him and one other operative do it and we seen him do it 4 - 5 times....nonetheless. v good healer.

This is the first I've heard of this. I'll have to investigate this further when I get back.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are doing it, I'm not sure how. I tried doing it in lowbie pvp the other day to see how on earth it may work, Perhaps it just bugs out sometimes.

I think it's a bug, during the weekend I had a sorc cap a door in voidstar without the bar appearing on my screen, but seems to have appeared on everyone else's since they screamed at me in chat. Would be interesting to see if no one can see the bar, or some can like in my one. In hindsight, my fault for wondering what he was doing rather than shooting him :)

Edited by Vacarius

I think it's a bug, during the weekend I had a sorc cap a door in voidstar without the bar appearing on my screen, but seems to have appeared on everyone else's since they screamed at me in chat. Would be interesting to see if no one can see the bar, or some can like in my one. In hindsight, my fault for wondering what he was doing rather than shooting him :)
Shoot first, ask questions later!

• 2 weeks later...
I copped a lot of crap for my list from a few people and i tend to agree with them...It has come to my attention that players I previously mentioned may not necessarily be the "best players" they just counter my class the best. Because maras and sins pretty much counter every class in 1 v 1s (i.e., OP for 1 v 1) which has a heavy weighing on this for my opinions i feel good mercs, snipers, sorcs, ops, jugg dps and tanks that i find easier to kill because i play AP may be very good against other classes but i dont get to see it. I still think players mentioned are excellent, just sure to be other less played classes/specs out there that may be equally skilled without being so powerful in 1 v 1 fights. In any case our server is dead so who really cares anymore.

I copped a lot of crap for my list from a few people and i tend to agree with them...It has come to my attention that players I previously mentioned may not necessarily be the "best players" they just counter my class the best. Because maras and sins pretty much counter every class in 1 v 1s (i.e., OP for 1 v 1) which has a heavy weighing on this for my opinions i feel good mercs, snipers, sorcs, ops, jugg dps and tanks that i find easier to kill because i play AP may be very good against other classes but i dont get to see it. I still think players mentioned are excellent, just sure to be other less played classes/specs out there that may be equally skilled without being so powerful in 1 v 1 fights. In any case our server is dead so who really cares anymore.

mate it's so dead you should just put down alphababe as best player. lol

Yeah it says something about a game when the "top" players are all the same few classes. Maybe if a few of the other classes got a look in the population wouldn't be diminishing so bad.

If you built something like this for star wars, any marauder spec would 10 - 0 any DPS Merc or Sorc build.

You can't judge this game based on 1v1 potential though, whats the point of even having pure healer specs and tank specs if you judge the best players on 1v1 Potential? Star Wars != Street Fighter.

Yeah it says something about a game when the "top" players are all the same few classes. Maybe if a few of the other classes got a look in the population wouldn't be diminishing so bad.

If you built something like this for star wars, any marauder spec would 10 - 0 any DPS Merc or Sorc build.

You can't judge this game based on 1v1 potential though, whats the point of even having pure healer specs and tank specs if you judge the best players on 1v1 Potential? Star Wars != Street Fighter.

Fugue as pure tank spec could still 1v1 people.

But in saying that there is a heavy presence of the 'rock-paper-sciccors' balanced in this game.

I.e. An Infiltration Shadow can ream a Sharpshooter Gunslinger. But a Sharpshooter Gunslinger can ream a Marauder, and a Marauder can ream an Infil Shadow.

Still yet to find something a merc can ream :p

But in saying that there is a heavy presence of the 'rock-paper-sciccors' balanced in this game.

I.e. An Infiltration Shadow can ream a Sharpshooter Gunslinger. But a Sharpshooter Gunslinger can ream a Marauder, and a Marauder can ream an Infil Shadow.

Still yet to find something a merc can ream :p

crap players. =D

Edited by Antiskeptic

This game is not rock paper scissors. Dont mean to sound cocky but very few if any juggs, sorcs, mercs, snipers, operatives are going to kill me 1 v 1 with everyone having all cooldowns on this server. However good sins and maras will (not talking about noobs, im talking about people who play the class correctly and I have tested this theory out). Against the best players regardless of spec a pt cannot beat a good anni mara 1 v 1 (unless they do something stupid; carnage and rage are beatable) and the same goes for sin (regardless of spec). The point is I have other toons too and Sin and Mara are the counter to them too and pretty much every class. Those 2 classes are OP @ 1 v 1 and that is one of the main things people are rated on for being a good player. In any case, just cause you own 1 v 1 as a mara or a sin doesnt make you good. just makes you normal....further if you die to me 1 v 1 and ur a sin/mara it means ur ****...just putting it out there.

But a Sharpshooter Gunslinger can ream a Marauder

If the mara is terrible. Really mara should kill them every time on anything that isn't clear open ground. If a mara dies to a sniper in huttball in a legit 1 v 1 just means they bad. Don't care what anyone else thinks its the truth. They are flatout not a counter to a good mara.

If the mara is terrible. Really mara should kill them every time on anything that isn't clear open ground. If a mara dies to a sniper in huttball in a legit 1 v 1 just means they bad. Don't care what anyone else thinks its the truth. They are flatout not a counter to a good mara.

Yep gunslinger should get buff

Edited by Jazzaaaa

• 2 months later...
Not sure if anyone has experienced this, but this evening on Voidstar, as I was pulled by a VG to the edge, crossing the bridge, i hit my escape / stealth. i did drop to the bottom of the pit, but didnt die. used /stuck and i was back up on the bridge where i started, alive, so i just kept running. some timing bug or something i guess, but useful for the scoundrels and something to keep in mind for the rest.

Not sure if anyone has experienced this, but this evening on Voidstar, as I was pulled by a VG to the edge, crossing the bridge, i hit my escape / stealth. i did drop to the bottom of the pit, but didnt die. used /stuck and i was back up on the bridge where i started, alive, so i just kept running. some timing bug or something i guess, but useful for the scoundrels and something to keep in mind for the rest.

I was the VG that pulled you, I fell to the floor and remained alive as well, but I think it's because Donny or someone leaped to me at the same time.

Otherwise if it wasn't you, I pulled someone and for some reason ended up in the pit area after someone leaped to me. lol

vanguard pull buggs out , when either target is knocked back, los within 1.5 second of the pull, obsticles are in the way such as polls, bridges the ladders above in huttball (you will land on them instead) , either party is immbolized

( believe this also ruins force pull )and my favourite you pull while moving and the person gets pulled to your location at the end of the pull instead of the start.

Here's my list: Updated since 09/27/12

IMP:

Heal Sorcerer: haven't seen a good healer like Lammaz and Nige anymore..

IM BACK BABY!

Had great fun in the rwzs last night guys.

shout out to all the guys In republic that played us! there were some really good games..

keep on queuing!! <3

IM BACK BABY!

Had great fun in the rwzs last night guys.

shout out to all the guys In republic that played us! there were some really good games..

keep on queuing!! <3

Our game against you was such a good game, looking forward to more matches. Core vs Offline just like the good old days, you guys have always been my favourite team to play against.

• 2 weeks later...
I had to laugh at Winspec.... Rage jugger with unstoppable and no force crush. lol.

I had to rofl when i saw terminus criticising me as a player, i am speccd for supporting my team to WIN, I also respec a butload, think we should have a duel scrub... Haha your calling Starzkill a bad player, I would pick him over terminus any day, he's also beatn some of those players mentioned here duelling, frankly I'd be surprised if u were able to beat him 1v1, stop trolling in general on the fleet then refusing to duel, calling yourself a better player than someone then backing out, wattadouche...

I had to rofl when i saw terminus criticising me as a player, i am speccd for supporting my team to WIN, I also respec a butload, think we should have a duel scrub... Haha your calling Starzkill a bad player, I would pick him over terminus any day, he's also beatn some of those players mentioned here duelling, frankly I'd be surprised if u were able to beat him 1v1, stop trolling in general on the fleet then refusing to duel, calling yourself a better player than someone then backing out, wattadouche...

LOL baddie...