Why are people allowed to need on armor they can't use?

I wouldnt say its for lazy people. I think the LFG would help make things easier. I, for one , whenever i want to do a fp, i go to the thfleet and broadcast. If i dont get any reply, i just search who is on at the fleet, or on planets with similar lvl zones, then i just send whispers to them. I send out "dps, tank, or heal for ______ flashpoint?" I found out that some people dont read the general chat cause of trolls, but hearing a little beeping noise is sure to get people attention.

Yep me too. People just need to get off their butts and use the tools at their disposal. Thats not to say I'm opposed to beefing up the LFG system, but to claim this one shortcoming is completely ruining your gameplay experience is downright ridiculous. I've been doing /who and whispering everyone in the level range for several consecutive MMO's now and it's never bothered me putting a group together that way. The last two MMO's I've played had no LFG system whatsoever and it was never such a big deal. Struggling to string together a band of adventurers is all part of the MMORPG experience and it's being c.r.a.p.p.e.d on by these people who treat their fun like they treat their work.

I wouldnt say its for lazy people. I think the LFG would help make things easier. I, for one , whenever i want to do a fp, i go to the thfleet and broadcast. If i dont get any reply, i just search who is on at the fleet, or on planets with similar lvl zones, then i just send whispers to them. I send out "dps, tank, or heal for ______ flashpoint?" I found out that some people dont read the general chat cause of trolls, but hearing a little beeping noise is sure to get people attention.

Yeah you do what you should do, the people who cry about it the most, want the game to auto find them a group. People these days just lack in everything. People cant even search for players to play a game with, I find that stupid. I have no problem looking for people to play with. I just hate it when people complain and complain that they cant click a button and have it do it for them.

I have no problem with the way it is now, I hope they dont change it so, the lazy and stupid people will stop playing.

In my previous experience on WoW, (I use WoW as an example as I haven't hit endgame raiding yet, I'm an Altoholic) Ninja'ing is only a problem is the early Dungeon Finder groups, if you pug for raids then those who ninja are quickly identified and can't then get a raid spot, if they advertise in general, then when someone replies in general to join, generally someone who has grouped with the ninja before will whisper a warning.

It's an MMO, the most valuable thing you have in it isn't a piece of gear, it's your reputation, and there's no easy name-change escape on this game.

Which in my opinion, add ons, and Macros would only decrease gameplay satisfaction.

I'm sorry, but you just lost all credibility.

Also, noone said anything about making this game into wow... sigh I get so sad when I see these pathetic attempts at cajoling and expanding the arguement. All we're asking is fairness in loot, not goblins and priests and pandas. Please try to remain on the actual subject instead of steering the thread towards an arguement that has nothing to do with the original OP.