farming mats?

Karzgan

sorry if this been ask before but i looked thru 15 pages and cant find what am looking for :( is there a guide that roughly gives what planet has what mats? am looking to level my cybertech but having problems finding certain mats i need to raise my cyber up higher from 78. thanks guys for any help you can give :cool:

most of Courscant is good for lvl 1 cybertech mats and each planet after Courscant offers the next lvl mats for all crafting skills including cybertech of course.

However, whenever I need 'Chanlon, plastoid, bronzium, ect... I make my "Nikto Sector" run on Nar Shaadaa. do the entire map 2 or 3 times and be sure to kill and scavenge all the large 'combat droids' as they always offer decent amounts. I can finish the mat run w/ close to 100 chanlon and other scavenging mats.

also, keep sending comps out on gathering missions at the same time, the missions are fast and cheap at that lvl and the loot drops from the droids and other mobs should pay for the comp gathering missions.

PS: the "works" in justicar sector is great for cyber/mat farming as well

Edited by magecutter

On the mats it says you need in your crafting window, it will tell you what level range it is. Often mats can be found on multiple planets that are close together in level (ie Tatooine, Alderaan, Balmora)

When you get to grade 3, check Alderaan. The Heroic near the first republic outpost has lots of droids. (sorry the name escapes me) And you can even earn a few social points teaming up with lvl 30's to do the quest. :cool:

The tiers go like this;

I 10-16

II 17-24

III 25-32

IV 33-40

V 41-48

VI 49-50

Typically the max lvl item for each tier (the lvl of item you want to save most of your mats for) is as follows;

I 15

II 23

III 31

IV 39

V 47

VI 49 & 50

Every 8 lvls or so.

(So for example the highest lvl tier I armoring is lvl 15. Highest lvl tier II armoring is lvl 23 etc.)

Some items fall just under or above those lvls or require mats from a different tier, but you get the general idea. Search the planets in those lvl ranges to find your mats.

Edited by MorgonKara

On the Republic side, a good place to mine Bronzium and Plastoid is on Taris around the scavenger camps that are far east of the hospital and just west of a speeder station.

Also, Alderaan is good for finding Bondite Jetsam and Phobium Barrels. From the Republic starting point there's usually a large cache in the southern part of the first area, near the location with all the farm crops.

sorry if this been ask before but i looked thru 15 pages and cant find what am looking for :( is there a guide that roughly gives what planet has what mats? am looking to level my cybertech but having problems finding certain mats i need to raise my cyber up higher from 78. thanks guys for any help you can give :cool:

You're in that trough where you need Aluminum and Laminoid I assume (which are beasts to buy from GTN. Aluminum is 300-400 each and laminoid is 500-700 each).

I made a farmer toon with Archaeology, Scavenging, Bioanalysis. Doing laps around the Jedi Temple in Coruscant is just wacky if you have no competition. If I'm the only guy there, about 20 minutes of running around will net me 50,000 credits and I can then just buy what I need for other toons (selling Rubats at 200-250 each, Green Goo at 100, Aluminum at 300, laminoid at 500)