PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They just can't help themselves, huh? It's like watching zombies chase us for our brains.

"Sage!? ZOMG! Deeeeeeeppppppsssss... Nom nom nom!" -- Every derpsmasher and PT.

only bad sages die to derpsmashers, almost any competent one can survive us no problem honestly.

only bad sages die to derpsmashers, almost any competent one can survive us no problem honestly.

It doesn't change how annoying they are when they don't play objectively in any way & just mindlessly chase you for that one 5k smash. It's not like I'm spitting off objective points, but it sure seems that way.

I don't die unless there is a concerted effort by 2-3 to hurt me.

@ Juice: YES! I LOVE doing that. :)

well i have to acknowledged the wonderful support and kind words i receive whilst playing warzones, it seems for no reason after matches people like to say nice things to me and praise my playing skills, which i find very respectful.

it's a good thing people act so respectfully in /say after pvp matches.

/endsarcasm :D

Yeah man, we have guest members from other guilds on both factions. I thought it would have been cool to have your alt in WOOK, but then it seemed like you wanted to be a member for the wrong reasons, so the coolness went away.

Take care and good luck.

Just makes it that much better when I face you in a rated match. "Hey it's that guild that kicked me out!".

I'm on break from college for a month so you'll be seeing this guard a lot more! Shout-out to The Shadowlands!

Shouting to guilds cause I don't want to leave anyone out. I have such a long list of people I enjoy playing with and against.

Pubs- Last night we got some non-guildies into a ranked group and this is a necessity for creating an elite pub side team. Anyone who can help bring something to the table whisper me in game.

<Resilience> - Welcome to all the new players we picked up the past week there are some promising players and I'm looking forward to more ranked!

<omg Pink> - Putting out some good PVP pubs lately. Great games last night in ranked with Ayita and I believe Zachariah was in the ranked group a few days ago which I couldn't make.

<ROTJ> - Great games in regulars lately! Always nice seeing your premades. I haven't seen a few people in a while I hope they come back to the game or just taking breaks.

Imps

<Physics> - Lots of respect for all these guys. Great games in ranked and fun 1v1's last night!

<Infinite Darkness> - Always good games in ranked. That novare last night was exhilarating. Hope we can get some more matches like this in the next few weeks.

<Dark Jesters> - Love playing against you guys in regulars. Always putting up a fight.

<Ctrl-Alt-Elite> - Have to give these guys a shout. We go back to the beginning on Corellian Run. Welcome back to Reich and good games in regulars the past few days.

Ya props to him indeed for staying carnage. Extremely easy to ignore him breaking his combos while healing others. Quite sad when he has about 3 roots in that build

one 10m range 3 sec root on 15 sec cd, one 3 sec root on 30sec cooldown with 4m range, that can be removed via kb,stun etc and force stasis, which is an interrupt-able channeled stun on a 1 minute cooldown.