The Exile's Lightsaber

Bacca's Ceremonial Blade

Naga Sadow's Poison Blade

Ordo's Repeating Blaster

Silver Lightsaber Crystal

Viridian Lightsaber Crystal

A Customization Kit for HK-51 that makes him look like HK-47

A Customization Kit for T7-01 that makes him look like T3-M4

They also need to add the two lightsaber crystals you can purchase on Yavin in KOTOR, the Heart of the Guardian and Mantle of the Force. They could be unique color combinations, like Orange White for HotG and Cyan Silver for MotF.

A Krayt Dragon Pearl would also be cool as well as the Sword of Ajunta Pall for dark side characters

From the Tales of the Jedi comics I would love to see a yellow green bladed lightsaber identified as Ulic Qel-Droma's blade as well as Freedon Nadd's blaster and short lightsaber from KOTR 2

They also need to add the two lightsaber crystals you can purchase on Yavin in KOTOR, the Heart of the Guardian and Mantle of the Force. They could be unique color combinations, like Orange White for HotG and Cyan Silver for MotF.

A Krayt Dragon Pearl would also be cool as well as the Sword of Ajunta Pall for dark side characters

From the Tales of the Jedi comics I would love to see a yellow green bladed lightsaber identified as Ulic Qel-Droma's blade as well as Freedon Nadd's blaster and short lightsaber from KOTR 2

That would be epic , and I completely forgot about the Mantle of the Force Crystal x)

I would love to see all of those items added as well

Mantle of the force and Heart of the Guardian were GREAT colors i really liked in Kotor.

There were many other great color versions that were simply epic compared to our current ugly 2 color versions:

Here are examples:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=202460

The most i liked is White that we already have (thanks Bioware :)) even it looks more silver because of much less brightness than Kotor white. Second i'd like to see is Mantle of Force. I'm sure it would be very demanded.

But also Viridian is very unique color. I really dislike last crystal we got Lime-Green :(

Edited by Divona

All I want is viridain blade on my lightsaber.

Yeah, I know they gave us lime green and I bought it off the GTN (just because I was pretty tired of the generic green one)...but if they just took the dark green glow from the lime green, and put it on a white core blade, I'd be content.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm surprised there hasn't been a silver crystal in game yet. Veridian and the other color splices would be great down the road, as many nostalgic older gamers (self included) love their kotor crystal colors. These eventual additions would serve as a means to not just tie to the venerated kotor story, but to have more solid integration with the present era of tor in which it can also continue to innovatively add to the big picture of the entire star wars timeline. Edited by Willjb