Best looking Blaster Rifles

Kilokov

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"dammit. how about now?

http://www.swtortrooper.net/wp-conte...r_trooper4.jpg"

I asked that same question several pages ago, to my knowledge their is no blaster rifle of that design in game, that we can get our hands on. At least no trooper has come forward to claim otherwise, and I have never seen a single trooper walking around with that blaster. Despite the fact that it is in our armory's and looks just pure amazing, it seems its not in game for the player. I am sure there are some npcs that have it, but not for the player.

Anyone notice if the model for the Clan Varad Dread Militia Rifle changed with today's patch? It seems different to me... and not in a good way.

It appears like BW has quietly changed quite a few skins. My favourite blaster rifle the X-12 Riot Carbine (black/white) has now been given the X-12 Nova skin (white/red). Not impressed in the slightest. :mad:

It appears like BW has quietly changed quite a few skins. My favourite blaster rifle the X-12 Riot Carbine (black/white) has now been given the X-12 Nova skin (white/red). Not impressed in the slightest. :mad:

I am guessing those skins are now going to be used for the cartel market :) Soon every blaster rifle that is popular will lose that skin and have it replaced with a different one. That way they know their new cartel market blaster rifle will sell quite well.

I am guessing those skins are now going to be used for the cartel market :) Soon every blaster rifle that is popular will lose that skin and have it replaced with a different one. That way they know their new cartel market blaster rifle will sell quite well.
Did they finally fix the skin on the E-313 Heavy Repeating Disruptor? That thing has always looked like its skin was laid on upside-down and sideways...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've posted a thread about this, there is a real lack of good looking blaster rifles. I mean have you seen the new cannon...MY LORD. It's the coolest looking thing I've ever seen. So why oh why does every rifle look like a water pistol?

• 2 weeks later...
U-56 Rancor disruptor, has to be my favorite rifle. It even fits the type of combat spec (Tactics) that I play the most. Because it is an SBR (short barrel rifle) I can imagine that this rifle would be perfect for up close combat or close quarter combat, I just wish it had a laser sites.

I'm using my War Hero Supercommando's Rifle for my PvE stuffs, and a Rangehunter EE-1 Carbine for my PvP gear. I love the model for the Waro Hero rifle, but...the colors...ugh.

Can't wait until they let us dye weapons. Red/Black dye on that War Hero rifle and my Battlemaster Supercommando armor (as soon as I hit Valor Rank 60...still stuck at Valor 57)...imagine the possibilities.

Edited by MishraArtificer

• 2 months later...
Doesn't exist as a player equipable weapon. You will however see it on display in weapons cabinets and on tables in the game. Not that that helps :).

Search the GTN for a Sonic Blaster Rifle. It's basically that weapon, but smaller. I was a little disappointed when I equipped it for the first time cus it's no where near as rugged and sturdy-looking as it is in that picture. Plus it's technically an agent rifle, so it has cunning instead of aim.

If you want a similar rifle with the Aim attribute, search for a Riot Blaster Rifle. It's the same model, but navy blue and white as opposed to the rusted gray color.

Here they are:

http://www.torhead.com/item/6M8Avoc/sonic-blaster-rifle

http://www.torhead.com/item/aa5hoQ5/riot-blaster-rifle

And just like all the other cool rifle models, 100% NOT moddable.. XP

Edited by Srual

I would like a blaster rifle with more than 1 barrel. I think i saw one in the first 2 pages of this thread. I like it because it makes "sense" (lol @ this concept in a video game). It just feels weird when i see a ion pulse, mortar volleys and regular bullets coming out of the same barrel -__- Edited by paowee

• 2 weeks later...
I would like a blaster rifle with more than 1 barrel. I think i saw one in the first 2 pages of this thread. I like it because it makes "sense" (lol @ this concept in a video game). It just feels weird when i see a ion pulse, mortar volleys and regular bullets coming out of the same barrel -__-

C-303

from heroic 4 on coruscant

It has three barrels

Been using it on my main since I finished coruscant back in 1.2

C-303

from heroic 4 on coruscant

It has three barrels

Been using it on my main since I finished coruscant back in 1.2

The C-303 Assault Rifle, from HEROIC 4: Enemies of the Republic, I believe. It's a quest reward only available to Troopers who complete that mission.

It also happens to be the carbine version of the M-500 Nova Disintegrator and the Elegant Modified Blaster Rifle.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know what would be the best gun that fits in with a pilot-y trooper look? (I'm think something not too beefy but not to small.)

I humbly suggest:

The C-303 Assault Rifle, from HEROIC 4: Enemies of the Republic, I believe. It's a quest reward only available to Troopers who complete that mission.

It also happens to be the carbine version of the M-500 Nova Disintegrator and the Elegant Modified Blaster Rifle.

Just to add: the Heroic 4 in question is on Coruscant. If you are level 25+ you should be able to solo it easily. If you aren't that high yet, there are always groups forming for it on Coruscant. Good luck.