The login service is currently unavailable

Charlesbro

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

the Authentication server is back up BUT, no Server list... issue is still not resolved.

Please Admins, we need an update, if at all possible.

Thanks, a paying player. :rak_02:

Um check above Dev post. Eric's already acknowledged this. lol No ETA, but they are on it.

• Dev Post
here's a what if... what if the error message is back up cuz they hit a hard restart to their servers, and this is actually progress to impliment their fix?

Not exact but on the right track. That error popping back up is part of the team working through some possible fixes. Don't be surprised if you see weird things like that pop-up while they are in troubleshoot mode :).

More updates as I have them.

-eric

Not exact but on the right track. That error popping back up is part of the team working through some possible fixes. Don't be surprised if you see weird things like that pop-up while they are in troubleshoot mode :).

-eric

Thanks for the updates!

-eric

Just tell the Network guys free Pizza and Rockstars for the night.

Hopefully the remaining wait time will be short, but thanks too suffering from frequent, severe insomnia which usually keeps me awake for 72+ consecutive hours a week on average, I have plenty of time to waste until you get it fixed the right way.

-eric

Thank you for the update.