Looking for a guild.

Espilceeht

Hi, i was wondering if there were any guild that i can join. I quit SWTOR shortly after the black hole patch came out and am now back and looking for a some what casual guild that likes to run Flashpoints, PvP and maybe a raid every now and then. If any one is in or knows of a guild like this could i get the Character name of someone i could talk to about getting an invite. Edited by Espilceeht

Hi, i was wondering if there were any guild that i can join. I quit SWTOR shortly after the black hole patch came out and am now back and looking for a some what casual guild that likes to run Flashpoints, PvP and maybe a raid every now and then. If any one is in or knows of a guild like this could i get the Character name of someone i could talk to about getting an invite.

Imp or Pub?

best just asking on the fleet realy, maybe find yourself a mediam sized guild just around till you find one that fits you, most guilds are almost all about the raid progression or pure pvp guilds ( thier the better ones imo ), so if you find a medium sized guild they are more likly to be social, to do some raids now and then and pvp now and then as groups

hope this helps