The Fatman

seanisawake

I understand your disappointment, but wasn't this first round of transfers to be expected? They said before they weren't going to do everyone all at once. They want everything to go as smooth as possible. I'd bet that the next wave of transfers will be much larger and happen very soon. I think that Bioware will realize that they can do more then 10 at once based on what information they gather from these 10.

Check back on the last day of your sub, I bet you will be pleasantly surprised.

Hopeful people are funny. Bioware hasn't done much to inspire such optimism.

Really? Get a job. $200 is a drop in the bucket. Maybe cut down on some of your luxury expenses. Time you used to get to 50 was entertainment, which is what you are paying for. Bioware owes you nothing.

I can think of another name for you... when you transfer, try TurdMcGurt. Grow up, stop trolling.

I can think of another name for you... when you transfer, try TurdMcGurt. Grow up, stop trolling.

Why stop trolling? Maybe when people stop being so negative about the progress that Bioware is making, I'll stop trolling in their defense. This whole undeserved sense of entitlement is out of control.

I have had this signature since March. I have waited for this day for well over 3 months and it finally comes and they say: "Sorry, we're too lazy to fix our game".

1) They should of just did merges and not put it in the players hands.

2) Close servers and put everyone who hasn't transferred yet on one internal server so that when the time comes they get a pop up notice when they login to do the xfer process. Whats stopping new players from rolling on dead servers?

3) 10 servers at a time and they're are lets say 50 servers? Even if it took a week for them to implement 10 more destinations I would still have to wait anywhere from 3-5 more weeks and then most likly the previous 10 would be gone and some players would be stuck on dead servers.

4) My sub is up on Thursday. I do not plan to spend another $15 just to see if the transfers went well. I already have subbed for 6 months, participated in pre release and got sucked into buying a CE.

This was there once chance to make the game great again and they bombed. EA is gonna love their stock numbers this year.

OR, you logged in today and saw about 40 new names right?

Over reaction=Fail