Nadia Grell is my wife or not?

Marisblood

It was unarguably way better made in ME3, whoever played that.

Companions discussing with each other, being in the bar, being in the kitchen, etc. Definitely more alive.

As much as I love companion system in SWTOR, they have missed something I would say, they could have made it way better. Also, to be fair, with the amount of mission you have on every freaking planet, I can't understand why my companions have so few missions (which generally are not even a mission, just a cinematic).

Definitely, good, but not good enough.

It's not dynamic enough somehow, like in ME3 companions should be clickable to at least talk to us (even a random **** sentence).

Legacy tree should be expanded to showed your married companion as your wife/husband. Would also like to see more interaction from them. Have them greet u when u board your ship. Send u more mail. Spend all your credits shopping.

They didn't put it in the legacy tree since you could have several characters 'married' to the same companion, which would be awkward.

They missed the boat on companion interactions, that's for sure. I hate how I can't even talk to them anymore after you finish their quests. I don't see any reason you can't have some kind of system to create recurring 'companion' quests where at least you can talk to them.

Legacy tree should be expanded to showed your married companion as your wife/husband. Would also like to see more interaction from them. Have them greet u when u board your ship. Send u more mail. Spend all your credits shopping.

I agree, you should be able to add Nadia into your Legacy Tree. Hopefully, she will be expanded upon in the future releases.

They didn't put it in the legacy tree since you could have several characters 'married' to the same companion, which would be awkward..

Nah, you can fix that too either your next character does not marry them or do not chose the same class or choose a different gender.

I do love nadia but sometimes i feel i can't take her with me as a companion as hearing her comments when she is low health actually makes me feel horrible for letting her get to low health. Sounds so scared and worried

I feel the same way except with Qyzen!

I also agree with Deedre, Nadia is extremely clingy and worship-y. I turned her down after flirting with her once because of how clingy she became. Dear god, I'd rather romance Iresso at this point than Nadia.

I also agree with Deedre, Nadia is extremely clingy and worship-y. I turned her down after flirting with her once because of how clingy she became. Dear god, I'd rather romance Iresso at this point than Nadia.

She gets over it as her confidence improves.

Of all the crew mates in the game that are romance options...she seems toxbe the youngest (though admittadely I haven't gotten to Jaessa in the Sith Warrior story yet). I just couldn't get myself to make a male consular to romance her. It would feel very very wrong.

PS. It is the reason I never romanced Tali in ME as well.

Personally, the only thing wrong with Nadia, is the limit of romance you can have with her. On a side note, I think my Commando would like Jaxo more so than Dorne or Hayley Atwell's Peggy Carter character from Captain America - The First Avenger. Better yet, Black Widow from the Iron Man movies would rock too. Sorry ladies, men will be men. Edited by Lorica

I so dislike her.

She's a ugly, whiny, pasty face chic that does great DPS so there is at least a use for her.

I made sure to stay away from the marriage thing. She stays down in the cargo hold with one of those S&M full cover battle masks on so I don't have to look at her. (Hell, even her customizations are terrible)

She's like a female version of Anakin. Very strong but whiny and you can hardly stand to look at her. Not the companion you want but we must do our duty and train her.

I was thinking that also. Anyway, there wasn't any ceremony in Tython or any such idyllic place, which would have been nice. I also would appreciate if her customizations had one with changes only to her face marks or tattoos (I'm not sure) because other choices aren't as sweet as the original.

On a side note, I love seeing the ship full of people, it makes it warmer, but I would love to see Nadia in the bedroom often (not necessarily always or that would make her a mere pleasure object). Interchanging places for companions now and again would be nice and having pets running around :)

Like in Mass Effect 3, which was one part I think was done very well(your crew moves around the ship and interacts with eachother, albeit not dynamically).

• 4 weeks later...
Of all the crew mates in the game that are romance options...she seems to be the youngest (though admittadely I haven't gotten to Jaessa in the Sith Warrior story yet). I just couldn't get myself to make a male consular to romance her. It would feel very very wrong.

PS. It is the reason I never romanced Tali in ME as well.

Hint for going for Jaessa- go Dark if you want her as a romance option. I know that some people complained about her not being romance-able if you're Light (it is a romantic notion after all- Big Bad Sith sends you after this poor girl to kill her and you wind up saving her instead- either out of simple compassion or an actual growing respect for her abilities... There's also a certain thought of: Well, if the supposed "Good Guys" get to save the girl and get her- being an Actual Good (-ish) Guy- I gotta stand a chance!... Right? RIGHT?!!!

So, yes, I thought the same thing right up until I got her and all my Marauder could do was stand there devastated and shaking his head and think to himself:

"Oh for the Love of the Emperor did Karr mess this kid up! And will she stop calling me 'Master?!!!!!' That just does not sound right coming from her- and speaking of, I have seriously got to get Quinn to upgrade the resolution on that bloody holoterminal!" (Certainly the last time I make an impression of someone through it and it alone- that's for bloody certain!)

(sigh)

..."My Lord." The proper term is: "My Lord." Now, if you will excuse me but we are in the middle of some very important things here so please, just-just go to your room- we will talk in the morning over breakfast, I swear... No, you can not have a glass of water- it is 032 for the love of the Empire itself- please go to bed!....

Vette! You're female! Please tell me you know what to do with this- this... thing!

Edited by Dallayna

• 6 months later...

I'm not 100% sure she became an actual wife.

I'm trying to remember the exact scenes. I know we are engaged, but I wonder if we're actually married. We exchanged personal vows, but there was no official event that I recall. Anyone recall anything concrete that said she is now your wife?