Guild bank (how-to)

Havard

I recently went to the Guild Bank Access machine on Carrick Station and spent 600k on our first guild bank tier. The question now is - how do I access it? The 600k are gone, and I get no new question about purchasing, but when I click the 'Guild Bank Access' machine now, nothing happens anymore...?

I've also tried he normal Cargo Hold Access, and nothing there, nor are there any settings in the guild details about this, from what I can see. Is there a way to set it so, say, recruits can't access the guild bank?

Edit: Nevermind - a logout/login fixed it. And the settings I wanted are there.

Edited by Havard

On the imperial fleet you access the guild bank in the Galactic trade section. It's on the outside part of the ring, middle section of the galactic trade tier. The guild banks show up as purple icons on the map. It's probably similar for republic.

I bought mine from one of those access points and could access it from there as well. If you aren't getting anything show up when you click them then I would open a ticket in-game. 600K should buy you 1 tab, which shows up at the top left of the Guild bank window. I'd try to access it today if you havent already since there were some issues on thursday/friday with the 1.2 features they added.

You can set the visibilty of each tab for every rank, which ranks can deposit, which can withdraw items and how many credits can be withdrawn or spent on repairs/respecs. The settings are in the guild bank window.

Edited by Ezion

I recently went to the Guild Bank Access machine on Carrick Station and spent 600k on our first guild bank tier. The question now is - how do I access it? The 600k are gone, and I get no new question about purchasing, but when I click the 'Guild Bank Access' machine now, nothing happens anymore...?

I've also tried he normal Cargo Hold Access, and nothing there, nor are there any settings in the guild details about this, from what I can see. Is there a way to set it so, say, recruits can't access the guild bank?

Edit: Nevermind - a logout/login fixed it. And the settings I wanted are there.

I did the same thing last night and it totally freaked me out... With several people donating large chunks of credits to the bank, I thought how would I explain 600K going missing...

I logged on to an alt, and found I was able to open the bank but not access it.

I relogged on to my main, the guild leader and was then able to access it and set the parameters for the guild rank access.

Hope this helps. There must be a bug here somewhere that needs to be fixxed.

• 2 years later...
I bought a guild bank on gtn and cant acces it why is that
If you just bought the decoration, you still have to buy access to it in order to use it.

Looking at prices for guild bank decorations on the GTN, they sure are expensive for something that can be crafted relatively cheaply.

And, even if you don't craft it yourself, the Universal 3's were less than 100k each (it takes 5 of them) and guild banks were selling for a minimum of 650k each.

All server economies are different, but I'd imagine it's a bad deal all around.

Edited by Rankyn