Monthly Cartel Coins

CthulhuRyleh

IDK but it should be enough to have no issue purchasing at least one or more of the most expensive items in there since they are forcing us to use this pathetic F2P model.

Bitter much? I am going to other way I hope we get enough just to get by, let's keep in mind the only things subbed people are buying are like pets and social gear more than likely so its nothing we need. I wouldn't want to exhaust all their pets and custom gear in two months.

Edited by CthulhuRyleh

Bitter much? I am going to other way I hope we get enough just to get by, let's keep in mind the only things subbed people are buying are like pets and social gear more than likely so its nothing we need. I wouldn't want to exhaust all their pets and custom gear in two months.

Why? They can always stick in more (and they will).

If you really just don't want to keep your money there's also plenty of nice charities you can just give it too you know. :)

Yes quite. It does not matter to me that the items will be fluff, as a sub paying member I should have access to the items without monetary restrictions... hell ill pay $30 a month if it means I wont have to be involved in this greedy marketing swindle and just be allowed to play the game as I like and not have to go Frikkin digital shopping.

IDK but it should be enough to have no issue purchasing at least one or more of the most expensive items in there since they are forcing us to use this pathetic F2P model.
No one is forcing anyone to do anything. If a coin shop is unappealing then don't use it. If the F2P model is unappealing, then sub. If no option is appealing then why grief yourself? Edited by GalacticKegger

I was looking at my account page and it shows for the first 6 months i get credited with 150 coins a month and the last 3 months i was credited with 200 coins a month, my question is why did I only get 150 coins for the first 6 months and then 200 for the last 3 months?

That makes no sense....

Edited by Monoth

I was looking at my account page and it shows for the first several months i get credited with 150 coins a month and the last 4 months i was credited with 200 coins a month, my question is why did I only get 150 coins for the first several months and then 200 for the last few months?

That makes no sense....

http://www.swtor.com/free

because they have said this is how it would work from the get go. please read up. makes perfect sense when you take the time to realize they announced that it would work this way when they announced the F2P option

http://www.swtor.com/free

because they have said this is how it would work from the get go. please read up. makes perfect sense when you take the time to realize they announced that it would work this way when they announced the F2P option

Basically there saying that loyal customers who have stuck with the game the whole time are only worth 150 coins and new customers since Aug are worth 200 coins lol..... nice...

Edited by Monoth

Basically there saying that loyal customers who have stuck with the game the whole time are only worth 150 coins and new customers since Aug are worth 200 coins lol.....

in essense, yes. but a new customer also gets a free month so that means they get 0 coins the first month because it wasnt paid.

i know this because i added the CE to my account after august, and got a free month with it, and i got 0 coins for the month that was considered free.

so, in the end, if someone joins today and we got ftp before they pay their first paid month? they get 0 coins.

Basically there saying that loyal customers who have stuck with the game the whole time are only worth 150 coins and new customers since Aug are worth 200 coins lol.....

Everyone went from 150 to 200 in August. At least it seems that way glancing at my account page and looking at the rate of accumulation. :cool:

We are not being forced to use it. You can just ignore it and never buy anything. You make it sound like it is being force fed to you.

It is like the RMAH in D3. Sure it is there but how many people actually used it. I never did but I only played D3 for like 2 weeks before it sucked too bad to even log back into.