Maintenance: 22 September 2015

TaitWatson

Hey everyone,

We will be bringing the servers offline on Tuesday, September 22nd in order to apply Game Update 3.3.2!

Date: Tuesday, 22 September 2015

Time: 5:00AM PDT (1300 BST) - 8:00AM PDT (1600 BST)

Version: 3.3.2

Patch Notes are available here.

Thanks!

-Tait

Edited by TaitWatson

4.0 is going to be released October 27, if you have been a sub for all rewards you can get early access on oct 20th.

-Samuel

Thank you, Sammy. :)

You're on this website all the time in recent weeks posting; why on earth would you ask such an ignorant question? :rak_02:

The answer has been announced for months.

I asked the ignorant question because I'm ignorant of the answer, Einstein. Asking questions is how our species has evolved, by acquiring knowledge to situations they don't understand throughout the ages. Me frequenting the general section of the forums, doesn't equate to me going over this whole site with a fine tooth comb. So if some information slips through the cracks and I feel I must alleviate my ignorance by tapping the cerebration of my peers, then so be it. Simply stand back and bear witness to enlightenment. :csw_yoda:

Edited by Aeristash

I asked the ignorant question because I'm ignorant of the answer, Einstein. Asking questions is how our species has evolved, by acquiring knowledge to situations they don't understand throughout the ages. Me frequenting the general section of the forums, doesn't equate to me going over this whole site with a fine tooth comb. So if some information slips through the cracks and I feel I must alleviate my ignorance by tapping the cerebration of my peers, then so be it. Simply stand back and bear witness to enlightenment. :csw_yoda:

Ahh so you must have been one of those posting on the forums, wondering why they didn't get their blasters, coat, Nico, etc... :rolleyes:

I'd say get out of General Discussion a bit more, but it's even been posted numerous times when KOTFE is dropping in Gen Disc. *smh*

Hey everyone,

We will be bringing the servers offline on Tuesday, September 22nd in order to apply Game Update 3.3.2!

Patch Notes will be available on Monday!

Thanks!

-Tait

Flagship transfer plz^^.

Ahh so you must have been one of those posting on the forums, wondering why they didn't get their blasters, coat, Nico, etc... :rolleyes:

I'd say get out of General Discussion a bit more, but it's even been posted numerous times when KOTFE is dropping in Gen Disc. *smh*

My singular page of thread history could've quickly clarified your fallacious generalization. I care nothing for trinkets. I let all the bonus items I'm given on new alts just rot in the mailbox. The only bonus offered that gives me some degree of interest is Nico, and that's only if he has any dialogue. Other than that, he's a speck of dust beneath my notice. The only things that matter to me are the new story, romances and companion dialogue.

And furthermore, 'Game update 4.0' and 'kotfe' are two different terminologies. Reading the blog sticky posted now, the devs don't make any connection to the kotfe exapnsion or give a release date. One could understand that kotfe is coming out October 27th and believe 'game update 4.0' is something else entirely if they have no prior connection of the two, hence the need to clarify that ignorance. You could take some pointers from Sammy and learn to be more helpful instead of insolently kicking sand in the eyes of those less knowledgeable in the subject matter. You didn't even bother to reinforce sammy statement by stating the date yourself, aside from a vague 'this has been announced for months', nor did you bother to reference these threads you speak of so one may attempt to cross reference to see if they jog the memory. Very poor form indeed. :wea_03:

You could take some pointers from Sammy and learn to be more helpful instead of insolently kicking sand in the eyes of those less knowledgeable in the subject matter.

You are right about the expansion and 4.0 being the same thing not being very clear. Apart from that though, KotFE has its own page with the release date plastered all over it and it's mentioned in half a dozen threads on the first page of this sub-forum. There's being helpful to someone who can't find an answer, and there's babying someone who can't be bothered to look up the answer for themselves. This case, as I say with the unclear nature of 4.0 being KotFE, falls somewhere between the two... Though being unclear, being helpful would be the better response I feel.

Hey everyone,

Patch Notes will be available on Monday!

Thanks!

-Tait

PLEASE TAIT, READ THIS

We have been trying to get your attention to a major problem - we need the Packet Loss and Lag issues fixed at 3 of your Backbone Internet connections.. People can't play... We've supplied data to back up the issues and where the problems are originating... I've personally pm'd you... We've had no response from anyone and this has been going on for 3-4 weeks now...

Please read this thread in the general section on what is happening

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=834473

There are also multiple threads in the Customer Service section at the moment with this problem

This is game breaking for us... We can't play or play properly at least... Most of my guild has left the game because we are a pvp guild and pvp isn't playable with 95% packet loss...

This is urgent... !!!!!

Just to mention, this popped up in the launcher once this weekend. Since then and for the two times I've signed on today, there's nothing in the launcher.

I could have sworn that this has been discussed previously. Maybe someone should double check on that?

Edited by dr_mike

Bounty Contract Week Returns! [...] The event begins September 22nd at 04:00 PST/12:00 GMT and ends September 29th at 04:00 PST/12:00 GMT.

Just an oddity to note. Bounty week starts at 4 AM Pacific Time, then the servers come down an hour later for the update.

Plus maybe some consistency on how they refer to times. I imagine Bounty Week starts at 04:00 PDT, not PST. And I can only assume "BST" means something like "British Standard Time" and is the same thing as "GMT" and "UTC."

Edited by branmakmuffin

And I can only assume "BST" means something like "British Standard Time" and is the same thing as "GMT" and "UTC."

UTC = GMT

BST = British Summer Time = UTC+1.

The event begins September 22nd at 04:00 PST/12:00 GMT and ends September 29th at 04:00 PST/12:00 GMT.

L'événement commence le 22 septembre à 13h et se termine le 29 septembre à 13h (heure de Paris).

Das Event beginnt am 22. September um 13:00 Uhr MESZ und endet am 29. September um 13:00 Uhr MESZ.

4:00AM PST = 5:00AM PDT = 12:00PM GMT = 1:00PM CET = 2:00PM CEST

2:00PM CEST = 14h (heure de Paris) = 14:00 Uhr MESZ

And I can only assume "BST" means something like "British Standard Time" and is the same thing as "GMT" and "UTC."

GMT = WET = UTC+0, BST = WEST = UTC+1

You're right though. They should stick to the time standard UTC that everyone should be able to translate to their own timezone. And AFAIK until nov. 1st it's still PDT, so why use PST?

Edited by Mubrak

I'm not sure if it's related to the update, but when are those Blademaster Lightsabers and Shotos gonna be available? We've been waiting over a month for those!

I want to know this too. I been waiting for these lightsabers to be sold on the cm. I need them to complete my outfit.

Edited by Knockerz