Assassin or Powertech for a new tank

Dabrixmgp

Bored of WoW, at least until MoP comes, out. Always played tanks in WoW so figured I would also enjoy playing them here. I have heard a lot of classes have ability bloat and from watching some videos it seems they have everything in their spellbooks keybound. Sorry but im not a keyboard athlete. I play games for fun not work. Having to memorize where 4858435430 abilities are is not fun to me and I dont have a $200 gaming keyboard or a mouse with 20 buttons on it. So between Sith Assassin and Powertech which is more forgiving and has an easier rotation?

Bored of WoW, at least until MoP comes, out. Always played tanks in WoW so figured I would also enjoy playing them here. I have heard a lot of classes have ability bloat and from watching some videos it seems they have everything in their spellbooks keybound. Sorry but im not a keyboard athlete. I play games for fun not work. Having to memorize where 4858435430 abilities are is not fun to me and I dont have a $200 gaming keyboard or a mouse with 20 buttons on it. So between Sith Assassin and Powertech which is more forgiving and has an easier rotation?

Well, to be truly awesome you need to think Republic.

I think Vanguards are easier to tank with than Shadows, but really you should play what you like better.

I have not tried the Assassin tank, but for leveling the Powertech was great and easy to learn. It had few buttons for the rotation also. That is all I have to say. (Powertechs look epic)