Ashara zavros cant be evil?

Zanderwright

Okay bioware i get the reasoning behind it. The fact that sith inqs would just be evil without a lightside romance option i understand. I also understand that not everyone also wants a romance option but still could we please get a dark side romance option for inqs because we need one for the darkside inqs. I dont know about female inqs though but for example male sith warrior gets Lightside: Vette Dark side:Jaesa

So bioware keep Ashara LS but please give male inqs an evil romance option.

Not every class has multiple romance options.

For example, Jedi Knight/Consular, Trooper, Bounty Hunter all have only 1 romance option. They are stuck with their 1 companion's alignment as far as romance goes.

I don't care that she isn't romancable. The bit that gets me about Ashara is that it is impossible to turn her to the dark side. I am a Sith Inquisitor. A master at manipulation, and a champion of the dark side of the force.

No great spoilers in here, but I figured I'd tag them, just in case anyone out there doesn't want to know anything about it.

I acquired a Sith Holocron specifically designed to tempt weak-minded fools into the dark side, but what happens? She looks at the damned holocron, agrees to help you, then buggers off to tell her masters everything.

Even when you slaughter her masters, there is nothing from her, not even a flicker of anger. She follows you, and if you use her as a companion (instead of just a ship slave), she helps you butcher loads of Jedi, then condemns every little thing that you do unless you turn to the light side. Hell, she evens claims to still be Jedi, even when running around helping you massacring them.

There is a petition in the Inquisitor section of the class forums to try to get Bioware to make her turnable, like Jaesa is for the Warrior.

jaesa is the ONLY companion in the entire game with multiple alignments.

changing asharas alignment basically goes against the entire point of her character. if you actually analyze the sith inquisitors story its obvious it was written with a lightside sith in mind. i wont get into details since this isn't the spoiler forum, but pretty much everyone's motivations (your characters, your crews, your enemies and your allies) are clearer and make more sense if you're lightside sith. she meshes perfectly with that.

aside from that. it seems ridiculous for them to rerecord allt he dialogue, and add in a completely new story arc for a character that was never intended for that purpose. she's there to give you another point of view. to be the person you debate jedi/sith philosophies with. not for a random forced romance.

changing asharas alignment basically goes against the entire point of her character. if you actually analyze the sith inquisitors story its obvious it was written with a lightside sith in mind. i wont get into details since this isn't the spoiler forum, but pretty much everyone's motivations (your characters, your crews, your enemies and your allies) are clearer and make more sense if you're lightside sith. she meshes perfectly with that.

aside from that. it seems ridiculous for them to rerecord allt he dialogue, and add in a completely new story arc for a character that was never intended for that purpose. she's there to give you another point of view. to be the person you debate jedi/sith philosophies with. not for a random forced romance.

That is simply your opinion.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. A Jedi just hanging out with a Dark Council member to debate philosophy? Epic story fail.

Have you guys even finished her story arc?

You can't make her as insanely evil as Jaesa, but you can get her pretty damned close.

A couple quotes from her:

"So peace is a lie."

"The Jedi are weak. They refuse to do what needs to be done."

And so on. Overall, I've played 5 classes, and NONE has a companion that has a deeper and more enjoyable story than Ashara's.

And to the person who said the SI makes more since as a LS, I was Dark IV when I finished the story and it made perfect since to me...

If anything, when I tried the LS option and then escaped out to continue on as dark, it made less since.

*Shrugs*

Edited by SWFTW