View Single Post

Lhancelot
04.14.2020 , 08:27 PM | #129
I think a lot of what we see as far as bad behavior on behalf of the toxic ranked players is them not realizing that they are only killing the game mode they enjoy the best.

The little gratification and enjoyment they get by trolling/acting asinine/vote kicking, whatever it may be in the long run it's hardly worth ruining the entire game mode for only a few individuals enjoyment yet here we are seeing just that.

These individuals are definitely at fault for the shambles ranked is in now, however I have long held BW responsible too.

BW has continued to let this freak show continue on down the path it goes, it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Bioware! Just gut it like you gut everything else and revamp it! The one system in the game you have not touched is the one that most needs to be gutted and reinstalled: The scoring system for ranked.

I won't pretend to have the answer as to what would be best, but one thing I do know is Bioware probably already has a plan for ranked, too. They have not come out and said it, but it's about that time. It's time for ranked to get touched up. Revamped, redone, whatever you want to call it.

I imagine it's going to be something really wild, they seem to have extreme ideas whenever they remove one old system and implement a new one, so who knows what Bioware has in store for ranked next? I think it's going to be substantial though.
Please join the discussion on how to improve rewards for PVP
HERE
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...82#post9840582