[Video] Awesome duel!

Ilianor

Yikes. Undying Rage, Reusable Medpac, Frenzy, Bloodthirst, Obfuscate, all left unused and ignored, you even camo'd with your Force Charge available and didn't even let it run full duration to soak some of that DOT damage. You could have ended that duel with the majority of your health pool left over. That trooper may have been a Battlemaster and had the gear, but he definitely wasn't very skilled.

I won 4 matches in a row before and that was the last one (5.), so I was to lazy to pop my cds. I used invis, because of the 100% dmg reduce...

btw, I used berserker, use ur damn eyes..

ah and before I forget. I think that Marauder are pretty strong in 1v1 so I didn't use e.g. undying rage because of the fairness. Obfuscate is ********, it never works, I get still hit.

Edited by Ilianor

obfuscate only works on WHITE damage.

Which happens to a large amount of a pyro's damage.

The first thing you want to do when you charge a pyro is apply Obfuscate to avoid the impending 4k Railshot, either that or Camo to soak up the TD if they use it first, then Obsfuscate to avoid the Railshot.

Edited by Krytycal

btw, I used berserker, use ur damn eyes..

Obfuscate is ********, it never works, I get still hit.

Lol, I never mentioned Berserk anywhere in my post. Take your own advice.

Obfuscate only works on some of a Trooper/BH's attacks, like Rail Shot, Full Auto, filler attacks, etc. If you know when he's going to use these abilities, it can be devastatingly effective.