Fresh 50 - Question about 'Dailies'

The_Hegemon

Fresh 50 - Question about 'Dailies'

I've head a lot about the mythical dailies that net you 250K a day and take about an hour and can be solo'ed...

First of all, is all that true?

Second, does anyone have a list/ location guide of where to pick them all up?

I assume the're "area" and "heroic" quests so they can be repeated or is there a special type of "daily" quest?

Thanks for any help,

List of locations to pick up dailies:

1) Belsavis

2) Corellia - The Black Hole

3) Illum

I can't remember exactly what the taxi points are for Belsavis and Illum, someone else will have to fill in those details :( .

You can indeed make enough credits to sort of fund your alts. But as far as I can tell it really takes about (keep in mind I am a sith sorc in heal spec, i run solo most quests with Khem Val tanking) 2-3 hours if you take your time with all the dailies. If you rush i guess it might take an hour to solo the ones you can solo and maybe another 15 mins to a 1/2 hour to get thru the heroics which do require groups.

I like to run Belsavis and Black Hole dailies. You can still make enough creds to do casual play if you just run those. If you like raiding though....I really don't know.

Hope that helps a little :)

I've head a lot about the mythical dailies that net you 250K a day and take about an hour and can be solo'ed...

First of all, is all that true?

All of the regular dailys from Ilum, belsavis, and the black hole area on corellia can be solo'd. Depending on how geared you & your companions are, you will be able to solo the heroics also.

Second' date=' does anyone have a list/ location guide of where to pick them all up?[/quote']

- 2 locations on Ilum - both within taxi range of eachother

- belsavis dailys open up in order. what i mean by this is you go to the first location and finish those which in turn upon the turn in will direct you to the next area for pickup.

- Black hole dailys are picked up from 2 terminals which are next to each other and as you enter the area.

I assume the're "area" and "heroic" quests so they can be repeated or is there a special type of "daily" quest?

all the dailys can be repeated each day hence the name "daily" :cool:

The credits are exagerated. The total is about 100k per hour with a total of about 300k if you do all 3 sets and vender the green/blue gear drops 7 grey junk.

You'll start the Ilum series just by going to Ilum.

Start the Correlia series just by taking the Shuttle to the Black Hole area.

& the Belsavis series is started for the first time by a mission giver on Fleet.

Doing all 3 series Ilum/Correlia/Belsavis and the 5 heroics they include will give you 34 daily comms each day.

The highest tier space mission will also give you 2 daily comms & a bunch of credits for 8 minutes worth of play.

Second, does anyone have a list/ location guide of where to pick them all up?

All 3 series have pointer quests on the fleet. Finish your class story and return to the fleet as asked and you will see all 3. Some can be started before that but I usually just wait until class story is done. The Ilum one is actually a decent length planet story arc.

Once I figured out a decent path through the daily missions I found I could do Black Hole in about 20 minutes (50k), Ilum in 25 minutes (65k) and Belsavis in about 45 minutes (85k) if I skip the heroics and I don't have competition for stuff like the Drell engineers :/

IMO, if you can do hard mode flashpoints, the heroic rewards aren't terribly worthwhile for the time they take, except for Chasing the Shadow once per week for the black hole commendations.

The time spent doing dailies is also exaggerated; you can't do all 3 in an hour.

When I do dailies, i generally do Black Hole and Belsavis; I generally go with a guild group for them. We can complete (Depending on population in BH and whether multiple instances are available on BH and Belsavis) them in about 2-2.5 hours; Heroics included. If anyone tells you they take much less time, they are overstating IMO.

Lots of things you have to take into account are:

-If you are going to solo them, it will be slower, especially those dailies that require you to kill your way into areas, and then kill your way out.

- Whether you stop for harvesting crafting materials or not (this can add time, don't laugh - I'm a magpie for shiny things)

- If you go in a group, people have to go AFK, bio breaks, phone breaks etc, so this will add time. Not everyone sits in a chair for 10 straight hours and does nothing but SWTOR (oh wait.......)

If we do a full run, depending on loot drops from mobs (blues/purples etc), I will net anywhere from 200-250K per character during those 2-2.5 hours; so the 100K an hour is about right for dailies.

I use the dailies as busywork between WZ pops, which I find works pretty nicely.

I can finish up my Daily WZ quest and all the Black Hole dailies in a couple hours, and it isn't boring because I'm popping out to do a WZ then back in to the Black Hole to kill some stuff, and so on.