DPS Leaderboard 2.0+

Jeebus look at all those crit percentages haha. And i thought i was happy having 25% on just my Scatter Bombs.

I think we have lucky parses, and then we have your super dooper lucky parse.

Yeah, I think I just set a new standard for abnormality. Hahaa :rolleyes:

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ardenal - Operative - Lethality - 3/7/36

http://www.torparse.com/a/336877/time/1373751102/1373751471/0/Overview

[EDIT] 2917.04 DPS over 6 Minutes and 9 seconds.

Includes Re-usable Biochem Adrenal.

I'm pretty poorly geared, I just respecced from heals for fun, desperately need new implants and a 72 MH.

Edited by Lanedra
Forgot something

The OP stated some pages back that it's ok
Then what's the difference with a left tree Sentinel/Watchman pre-loading 30 stacks since they can just spec middle tree, heal, then spec back? Hell, if they're quick enough, they can even wait 30s, activate Berserk/Zen, heal again, respec, then start combat with it up, activate Bloodthirst/Inspiration, then Frenzy/Valorous Call when Berserk/Zen stacks are gone to refresh them. Edited by Octom

Then what's the difference with a left tree Sentinel/Watchman pre-loading 30 stacks since they can just spec middle tree, heal, then spec back? Hell, if they're quick enough, they can even wait 30s, activate Berserk/Zen, heal again, respec, then start combat with it up, activate Bloodthirst/Inspiration, then Frenzy/Valorous Call when Berserk/Zen stacks are gone to refresh them.

Because Acid Blade doesn't wear off while centering does.

Because Acid Blade doesn't wear off while centering does.

Centering lasts, what, a minute? Plenty of time to respec and pull a boss, and something I've seen several Marauders do tn raids. I've also had two of our Operative DPS players say that Acid Blade does wear off at some point, despite the lack of a timer.

Centering lasts, what, a minute? Plenty of time to respec and pull a boss, and something I've seen several Marauders do tn raids. I've also had two of our Operative DPS players say that Acid Blade does wear off at some point, despite the lack of a timer.

OP acid blade doesnt wear off, not even on DC or log out if u come back soon enough, but i agree with Centering anni spec, is just the same.

OP when you think you'll make the next update?

As soon as I as can, tomorrow or the day afterward. Real life and progression on SnV NiM as occupied to much of my life of late. Really sorry that I ignored a week but things are as they are.

Edited by MisterMuse

As soon as I as can, tomorrow or the day afterward. Real life and progression on SnV NiM as occupied to much of my life of late. Really sorry that I ignored a week but things are as they are.

No worries, I can definitely relate :) just checkin'

I've been waiting to get knocked off the board as otherwise I'm too lazy to be caught on a training dummy these days. :p The lack of Commando competition on my server has made me funnel more parse time into my Gunslinger. This will finally be enough motivation to sit down long enough for the RNG to give me good damage again.

Kaitoh - Sentinel - Combat - 5/36/5

http://www.torparse.com/a/337140/1/0/Overview

3087.65 dps, length 5m 5.822s

Includes Re-usable Biochem Adrenal.

..Every single skill crit for the first 15 seconds resulting in an 8800 dps spike, despite a 10 second delay initially? I will chalk up the delay to torparse error but I've never seen an 8800 opener spike in my hundreds of parses.

Have an AMR with current live gear/what is bonus dmg?

Your crit %'s on every skill are double or near double what I tend to ever see - particularly on the significant skills (except on strike and ataru form), so is this absurdly lucky, using a 400+ crit build, or what?

Edited by Airwolfe

..Every single skill crit for the first 15 seconds resulting in an 8800 dps spike, despite a 10 second delay initially? I will chalk up the delay to torparse error but I've never seen an 8800 opener spike in my hundreds of parses.

Have an AMR with current live gear/what is bonus dmg?

Your crit %'s on every skill are double or near double what I tend to ever see - particularly on the significant skills (except on strike and ataru form), so is this absurdly lucky, using a 400+ crit build, or what?

Was absurdly lucky. I haven't seen it happen on any of my other parses either.

For gear I am in full optimized 72s, no crit.

The delay in the open is because i use a macro to activate a bunch of things, and I have to insert delays into it so the game doesn't miss them sometimes :(

Edited by silicontraveler

Macros are allowed to an existent, the rule is 1 button = 1 ability. So spam that 1 [one] key 7 times for 7 abilities is within the ToS. If he doesn't clarify if this is so, bioware can't ban him.

The funny thing is as much as bioware claims that no macros are allowed and they have a "system" in place to counter/detect Marcos it's a complete bluff. No system has ever existed in mmos that can detect a macro over fat fingering several keys or lag latency queue ups.

Edited by mastirkal

Macros are allowed to an existent, the rule is 1 button = 1 ability. So spam that 1 [one] key 7 times for 7 abilities is within the ToS. If he doesn't clarify if this is so, bioware can't ban him.

Macros by definition shorten multiple commands into a smaller number of keystrokes, which isn't allowed. So yeah, if you say you use macros they can ban you if they wish.

The funny thing is as much as bioware claims that no macros are allowed and they have a "system" in place to counter/detect Marcos it's a complete bluff. No system has ever existed in mmos that can detect a macro over fat fingering several keys or lag latency queue ups.

If commands are entered at the same rate, down to the millisecond, repeatedly, then it's clearly a macro.

Edited by msfyoung

Knopik - Mercenary - Arsenal

http://www.torparse.com/a/337341/time/1373785999/1373786310/0/Damage+Dealt

Got kinda lucky with HSM crit and TM crit. Everything else normal.

Gear is almost full UW. Missing 1 relic (using arkanian cerulean nova), however, I do have a shadowed earpiece (debatably better) and a 75 mod that I got from bracers.. (the 75 armoring offsets 1 arkanian armoring I have, so total aim will be same as I have full UW).

EDIT: derp moment right in the beggining.....spaced out for a second, lol

03:13:21.642 Knopik gains Nano-Infused Attack Adrenal.

03:13:22.914 Knopik activates Heatseeker Missiles.

Edited by Knopik

Knopik - Mercenary - Arsenal

http://www.torparse.com/a/337341/time/1373785999/1373786310/0/Damage+Dealt

Got kinda lucky with HSM crit and TM crit. Everything else normal.

Gear is almost full UW. Missing 1 relic (using arkanian cerulean nova), however, I do have a shadowed earpiece (debatably better) and a 75 mod that I got from bracers.. (the 75 armoring offsets 1 arkanian armoring I have, so total aim will be same as I have full UW).

EDIT: derp moment right in the beggining.....spaced out for a second, lol

03:13:21.642 Knopik gains Nano-Infused Attack Adrenal.

03:13:22.914 Knopik activates Heatseeker Missiles.

Woot! There u go buddy :) nice parse

Macros by definition shorten multiple commands into a smaller number of keystrokes, which isn't allowed. So yeah, if you say you use macros they can ban you if they wish.

If commands are entered at the same rate, down to the millisecond, repeatedly, then it's clearly a macro.

1. Using one key for multiple commands is considered a macro by all intensive purposes. Reason I put "to an existent" is because it'd not a true macro, but is still functionally the same. The only difference is needing to spam the same key for the same results. The macro being one key, one press, seven actions, while the allowed macros here are one key, seven presses, seven actions.

2. How does the game take into account for fat fingering or multiply key presses at the same time from that of a macro doing the same thing? Also this example doesn't work. A good macro would know the exact lag time needed to get one attack off before the next. With a maximum of a second precast and GCD that don't allow multi click casts , it's not impossible to mimic a number of keystrokes. You could look at a players combat log at the exact distance between one move and another and if you see the click rate is always landing on say, 0.57 seconds later you could cry macro, but it can still be chalked up to minimum ability lag or just plain skill,

TLDR: despite everything unless someone straight out says they used pure macros that were not inline with the ToS it is very difficult to prove abuse.

Either way, need said person to verify or deny the use of macros. The fact he used the word macro means dick. Clarification is needed.

Edited by mastirkal