Endor xpac: Ewok/Jawa playable races

Melodeeus

I would like to see an Endor expansion, which also unlocks Ewoks, Jawas, and even the Yoda race as playable. ( Not sure what Yoda actually is) .

Doesn't even need to be overly complex plot-wise; merely a basic Imperial or Sith threat to Endor and its inhabitants which brings with it the ability to play the Ewoks, and the other previously mentioned vertically challenged races.

Imagine WZ's and/or Ops full of miniature Jedi's bouncing all over the place!

My name is Melo and I approve this suggestion.:D

Although cool in nature and certainly very Star Warsy, Unfortunately this particular time frame the Ewoks were not discovered yet (correct me if i am wrong). So it would not fit the time frame. However, having said that I would not mind a Ewok pet. That would be cool.

A couple questions to your suggestion:

1. Why do you want a planet (or moon) as expansion, that noone on either side (rep or Imp) will know about in ~3500 years from the current timeline onward ?

2. Why do you want a species as playable, which in ~3500 will be completely inable to understand basic, much less speak it ?

3. What do Jawas got to do with the forest moon Endor ?

4. What does Yodas species got to do with the forest moon Endor ?

5. Why do you want to allow Yoda as playable race, when everyone knows, that it would completely take away the "special status" of him ? One Yoda in the movies... one of his species in SWTOR.... a hundreds or thousands of them... no thanks.

My name is JPryde and I do NOT approve of this suggestion.

5. Why do you want to allow Yoda as playable race, when everyone knows, that it would completely take away the "special status" of him ? One Yoda in the movies... one of his species in SWTOR.... a hundreds or thousands of them... no thanks.

My name is JPryde and I do NOT approve of this suggestion.

Actually about the Yoda species, in the 3-d version of episode 1 in one of the jedi scenes there were two yoda species in the meeting. Oh and Wicket was watching the pod racing (not as wicket, but as his human counterpart).

Yes I was just that guy.

Technically there were 2 of Yoda's Species in the movies. A Female of his species name Yaddle, although it is a moot point, Yoda's race should always be kept a secret/not named and unique. And please do a little more research before you go suggesting stuff that doesn't make any sense in this timeline.

TBP - Think Before Posting: Not to mention the story plausibility as above mentioned these races will NEVER come becauseeeee... they wouldnt be able to wear any gear on their "special" bodies note only humanoid companions can actually display gear so every ewok, jawa, wookie, yoda (unkown race) would look the same except for the customisation upon creation. (Confirmed by BW btw so not speculating here). the only "different" race is Twi'leks and they have 1000000 graphics problems with lekku clipping through almost all gear and saber stances bending them sideways so if 2 head tails cant be sorted you wont ever see a furry little rascal.

1. Why do you want a planet (or moon) as expansion, that noone on either side (rep or Imp) will know about in ~3500 years from the current timeline onward ?

2. Why do you want a species as playable, which in ~3500 will be completely inable to understand basic, much less speak it ?

3. What do Jawas got to do with the forest moon Endor ?

4. What does Yodas species got to do with the forest moon Endor ?

My name is JPryde and I need a hug :mad:

Quick answer to 1-5 : Because it would be fun.

TLDR answers to 1-5:

1. How do you know they didnt know about it? Perhap they found it and then lost contact over the centuries. Case in point, how many thousands of years did ancient Egypt lie forgotten about until Napoleon "discovered" it during his travels?

2. What?

3. Nothing, but they would be a counter little-person playable race for the imps to offset the repub Ewoks.

4. Nothing.

5. You do understand that Star Wars isn't real? They can add anything they want too without adhering to some stringent lore detail that some of the more fanatic players desire, and it won't be the end of the world or the franchise, or the game, or the upcoming sequels. It might even be...fun! ( ref. JarJar)

Summary:

Because it would be fun.

Thanks for your questions!

Quick answer to 1-5 : Because it would be fun.

Sometimes mankind needs to be protected from "having fun", in order not to destroy themselves.

1. How do you know they didnt know about it? Perhap they found it and then lost contact over the centuries. Case in point, how many thousands of years did ancient Egypt lie forgotten about until Napoleon "discovered" it during his travels?

Because Darth Sidious was no idiot and would never built the second death star on a moon base, when there was even the slightest chance, that the localtion of said moon is common knowledge (and if thousands of people know it 3000 years before, then it is common knowledge)

2. What?

The Ewoks in the movies are unable to speak basic or even understand it. They need C3PO as a translator. If the whole race of Ewok is unable to speak the galactic common language (not in terms of being unable to make the sounds (like Wookiees) but simply not understanding it), how would you explain, that there were hundreds or thousands of Ewoks spread throughout the republic 3000 years before ?

3. Nothing, but they would be a counter little-person playable race for the imps to offset the repub Ewoks.

This does not work. the legacy system automatically allows all races for all classes sooner or later.

5. You do understand that Star Wars isn't real? They can add anything they want too without adhering to some stringent lore detail that some of the more fanatic players desire, and it won't be the end of the world or the franchise, or the game, or the upcoming sequels. It might even be...fun! ( ref. JarJar)

JarJar wasn't fun, it was a mistake.

Taking away the mystery of Yoda simply is a bad move and if you would be at least a little bit a StarWars fan, you would agree... if you are not, then why the heck are you so insistant on playing an iconic characters race, when his uniqueness makes his mistery ?

Because it would be fun.

Your fun would ruin the fun of other players, which just cannot be a good idea.

Edited by JPryde

• 3 months later...
actually endor had been discovered round this point in the time by the republic but they kept the planet and the system it is in a secret. i also actually think that the jawas should be a playable species and i can think of a few variations that should would be enough when the species is first released, i say this because sense this species isnt a reskined human costumization will be hard at first but hey could release more costumization options later in the CC (like with the existing species). yodas species are rare and unknown but there a few hypothesises of what yodas species. but overall ewoks shouldnt be playable, with yodas species i am in between it would be cool to play as this species but they are mystery.