Best Europe server to play on PVP

Shoyan

Hello ! Whic is the bets pvp server to play on the Europe servers ?

I want competitive server whit much world pvp and where the empire or republic isn't having 70 % of the players on their side. Many players on the server is a need to

I want to play Empire so it got to be even in faction.

Many talks about Tomb of Freedon Nadd. But isn't that a US server ? Am i right or wrong ?

And whic server is best ?

Edited by Shoyan

Tomb is an EU server but the only problem is that it could be the unofficial spanish server which means it could get overpopulated fast. There is also talk of Italians choosing it too alongside some Russians. While I have no problem playing with multinational people and love it in fact but WoW is a good cautionary tale of server problems early on with people picking it as a language's unofficial server. I joined the Empire side there and it seems mostly English speak on the BH starter planet.. the Spanish also seem eager to prove they're happy mingling with the English which is also a good sign. Edited by Senden

Tomb is an EU server but the only problem is that it could be the unofficial spanish server which means it could get overpopulated fast. There is also talk of Italians choosing it too alongside some Russians. While I have no problem playing with multinational people and love it in fact but WoW is a good cautionary tale of server problems early on with people picking it as a language's unofficial server. I joined the Empire side there and it seems mostly English speak on the BH starter planet.. the Spanish also seem eager to prove they're happy mingling with the English which is also a good sign.

So, would you suggest the server for me ? :)

So, would you suggest the server for me ? :)

I'm really not sure yet tbh.. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1486 this thread seems to have some info.

As far as I can gather from reading that:

LoL = WoW pvpers server community

Tomb = other mmo pvpers community

Take that as you will personally I feel more inclined to play on Tomb but going to wait it out and see how things pan out.

I'm really not sure yet tbh.. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1486 this thread seems to have some info.

As far as I can gather from reading that:

LoL = WoW pvpers server community

Tomb = other mmo pvpers community

Take that as you will personally I feel more inclined to play on Tomb but going to wait it out and see how things pan out.

This is not true.

Most WoW rank 1 and gladiator players are going to start on Tomb of Freedon Nadd. Server also got announced on Arenajunkies which is the community for all highrated PvPers in WoW.

The EU hardcore PvP initative was to gather top EU pvpers from all different MMOs and other games on one realm - which is Freedon Nadd.

There was a thread on the guild forums before the wipe about a PVP EU server initiative which can be read here: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:cN7xp30rXgkJ:www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php%3Ft%3D594940+site:swtor.com+swtor+eu+pvp+initiative&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

These guilds are rolling on the TOFN server and as far as I can tell that's the server that most assuredly has high class pvp activities and guaranteed world pvp. There is some talk about Legions of Lettow, but I'm inclined to go TOFN just because I know they're organized.