Maintenance: December 9th, 2014

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on December 9th in order to apply Patch 3.0.0a.

Details:

DATE: Tuesday, December 9th, 2014

TIME: 3AM PST (11AM GMT) - 5AM PST (1PM GMT)

VERSION: 3.0.0a

This patch includes fixes and adjustments for the following issues:

• “The Enemy Within” encounter issues.
  • Mission Reward Gear Packs giving the wrong/incomplete gear.
  • The tree used to summon the Tonitran Beast on the Mission “Jungle’s Bounty” becoming unusable.
  • “The Ravagers” final encounter not giving loot.
  • “Temple of Sacrifice” final encounter not giving loot.

This is not a complete list and full Patch Notes will be available after the maintenance window.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Edited by TaitWatson

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this patch also remove the character training costs as previously stated?

How about fixing the broken GSF Skillboxes?

The missing stronghold decorations that now just evaporate in thin air when you pick them up?

Tank stances causing you to do 20% less damage instead of the intended 10%?

What about German and French clients (why are those never paid any attention to to be working the same as the English one on time anyway)?

Are we finally getting the option to enable chat bubbles for /say, /yell and /emote chat, perhaps?

Edited by Glzmo

Ah, you already corrected the date in the dev post from December 8 to December 9. I was crafting a post to explain the December 8th date involving Ptach's great powers, and time travel, and warping space, and waffles, because I'm hungry and I want waffles. Oh, well. Edited by Nmyownworld

They are actively looking into it. That's all I've got for you right now, though.

I know that's all you've got.. But can you try to push the devs to at least gives us SOME info on what exactly is happening.. I don,t ask for an ETA... Nor for a date. Just for informations on what is going on currently. GSF has been more or less broken SINCE MAY. It just went overboard with 3.0. It tooks you until we began to complain outside of our forums to acknowledge it. You've ignored a part of your player base for months, letting them deals with broken abilities for MONTHS.

Any update regarding graphics lag after 3.0? I usually run on ultra setting at 60-100 fps with drops to ~30FPS in warzones. Now I have to run on low settings, and I still don't see normal numbers. I'm not the only person this is happening too as there has been complaints about it on the official forums as well as Reddit.

How about a patch to turn the levelling tree back to the way it was? This new tree sucks so much. Makes my characters weaker and there is no excitement to gaining a level. You guys really suck at knowing what people like.

The new system is efficient, it leaves you all your previous skills still allowing quick flexibility, it allows for easier leveling growth. It does not make you weaker, if you can't adjust on the fly, the fault lies with you, not the change. Your assumption that you can comment on behalf of the majority is in error.

The new system is efficient, it leaves you all your previous skills still allowing quick flexibility, it allows for easier leveling growth. It does not make you weaker, if you can't adjust on the fly, the fault lies with you, not the change. Your assumption that you can comment on behalf of the majority is in error.

Actually your the wrong one here, most people dislike the new way it levels. There is now nothing when u level except once in a blue moon. They moved the skills and changed how they work. And the passive a are all crap pretty much and you only get to pick about 8-10 passive so through your whole time levelling making for a lot less choice and diversity between characters. Oh btw This is from the point of view of people who don't like PvP Because it's crap.

This stuff gets patched, but Group Finder still stays terrible? That's ridiculous. Do you not want us to actually be able to play fun FPs/Ops?

Here's how I'd like to see GF 2.0:

UI:

-Group Finder has been added as a Tab in the Mission Log. It is still accessible via the UI shortcut. The content is now selected by drop-down menus.

Story Mode Operations:

-Level 50(KP, EV, EC), 20 Elite Comms

-Level 55(TFB, SnV, DF, DP), 20 Ultimate comms

-Level 60(RVG, ToS), 40 Ultimate Comms

Hard Mode Flashpoints:

-Level 50, 15 Basic Comms

-Level 55. 15 Elite comms

-Level 60, 15 Ultimate comms

Tactical Flashpoints:

-Level 55, 15 Basic comms

-Level 60, 15 Ultimate comms

Random:

-Random Flashpoint, 20 Elite comms

-Random Operation, 20 Ultimate comms

Nightmare Flashpoint:

-Level 60(Changes weekly), 40 Ultimate comms

Miscellaneous:

-Tobboro's Courtyard(8-man, level 55+), 20 elite comms

-Heroic Missions(Random Heroic Mission in the level 10-20, 30-40, 50-55 ranges), 10 basic comms

Change the [Weekly] missions to:

-[Weekly] Galactic Conflicts I(Complete 5 level 50 Hard Mode FPs), 20 Basic comms, 10 Elite

-[Weekly] Galactic Conflicts II(Complete 3 level 55 HM FPs), 20 Elite comms, 10 ultimate

-[Weekly] Galactic Conflicts III(Complete 3 Level 60 HM FPs), 25 Ultimate comms

-[Weekly] Tactical Flashpoints I(Complete 5 Level 55 Tactical FPs), 20 Basic comms, 10 Elite

-[Weekly] Tactical Flashpoints II(Complete 3 Level 60 Tactical FPs), 20 Elite Comms, 10 Ultimate.

-[Weekly] Classic Operations I(Complete 3 HM or NiM Level 50 Ops), 25 Elite comms

-[Weekly] Classic Operations II(Complete 3 HM or NiM level 55 ops). 40 elite comms, 20 Ultimate comms.

-[Weekly] Reinforcements Required(Complete 5 Random Operations), 25 Ultimate comms

-[Weekly] Reinforcements Requested(Complete 5 Random Flashpoints), 25 Elite comms

-[Weekly]Galactic Hero(Complete 7 Heroic Missions through Group Finder), 20 Basic comms

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on December 9th in order to apply Patch 3.0.0a.

Details:

DATE: Tuesday, December 9th, 2014

TIME: 3AM PST (11AM GMT) - 5AM PST (1PM GMT)

VERSION: 3.0.0a

This patch includes fixes and adjustments for the following issues:

• “The Enemy Within” encounter issues.
  • Mission Reward Gear Packs giving the wrong/incomplete gear.
  • The tree used to summon the Tonitran Beast on the Mission “Jungle’s Bounty” becoming unusable.
  • “The Ravagers” final encounter not giving loot.
  • “Temple of Sacrifice” final encounter not giving loot.

This is not a complete list and full Patch Notes will be available after the maintenance window.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Thanks for the update! :)

No fix for Soresu form damage?

No fixes for GSF?

No fix for the HM FP 60 weekly not updating?

No fix for completed hidden achievements resetting?

That is unfortunate.

RTFP (Read the Frakking Post)