1.2 RE Armormech Bracers/belts/boots/gloves

Nezyrworks

If you go to the various PvP vendors they sell "kits" for 50k credits that when opened (like a lockbox) give you schematics to learn the orange version. FYI: The valor ranks still apply. (Battlemaster = valor 60, war hero = valor 70). You can make it, you just cant wear it if you dont have the valor rank.

For example:

-I purchase the Battlemaster Combat Tech kit for 50,000 credits from the BM vendor.

-I receive an item in my inventory

-Right click item, it opens a loot window with 5 orange schematics (Head, Chest, Gloves, Legs, Boots)

-I learn the schematics

-I start crit crafting my gear

They did this for all of the Battlemaster and Warhero gear (as far as I can tell).

So yes, THERE ARE ORANGE GLOVES AND BOOTS for armormechs. As for belts and bracers...I am just as lost as all of you.

Edited by Tindomul

I hope they add those as UT schematic drops, not just more head, chest and legs.

Actually, seeing how many crappy looking headgears are in this game I just want some orange versions of the starting ones, for example the cloth looking headgear for bounty hunters, that one looks great.

Do you hear that BW? We want more head!

I really wish they would at least make the schematics available for the rest of the PVP sets, specifically the lvl 40 PVP gear. battlemaster and war hero models are getting old and there are some awesome looking lvl 40 sets that, if i could use, would probably keep me playing the game.

it seems there is a craftable PVE set which has the same models that i want, just not the right color :(

I'm really hoping that BioWare is ignoring this issue because the "augment-adding-item" feature will be ready for 1.3, and that 1.3 will be out a month after 1.2.

Right now I've put my main on hold because I can't get the look that I want with augment slots, and I don't feel like fully modding something out only to have to pay a small fortune to move them later.

Also, hopefully in 1.3 removing mods will no longer be a credit sink.