Kolto Tank/Carbonite Chamber/Chair/Remote Ship do not regen energy.

AutoCocker

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that with patch 2.5.2 the Remote Control Starship, Gree Digitizer Cube, and Camping will all properly lower heat and regenerate ammo for Bounty Hunters and Troopers.

Thank you all for the information you provided regarding this! :)

The Mirialian racial, Focusing Ritual, is bugged and does not regenerate ammo either.

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that with patch 2.5.2 the Remote Control Starship, Gree Digitizer Cube, and Camping will all properly lower heat and regenerate ammo for Bounty Hunters and Troopers.

Hm... Only these three? How about all bugged items? :confused:

Edited by Glower

From time to time none of them work right on my force users the way i get around it is stop using it then re use it , and its been happen sense a few patches back.

and i also found if i re use any of them on any of my tech ( energy) users they work .

It's not just the tech ( energy ) user ....

Edited by tanktest

Hey everyone!

What about the rest?

Hey everyone!

So does this mean Game Update 2.6 is delayed by another week (January 21)? :eek:

Edited by Jerba

So does this mean Game Update 2.6 is delayed by another week (January 21)? :eek:

2.6 is coming in February with the release of GSF to F2P players:

First off, Happy New Year everyone! I am back in the office now from the holidays so we are right back to some yellow posts :)

Game Update 2.6 first and foremost will mark the launch of Galactic Starfighter! That will mean the introduction of:

As always, look for the 2.6 patch notes for a full list of all changes that are coming! That is just a preview of what is to come.

-eric

2.6 is coming in February with the release of GSF to F2P players:

Ah my bad, thanks for the confirmation. :)

By the way, since you only mentioned three items, here is a full list of all the regen items:

- Camping

- Pocket Sarlacc

- Remote Control Starship

- Portable Relaxation Unit

- Life Day Orb

- Carbonite Chamber

- Kolto Tank

- Emergency Medical Table

- Orbital Kolto Strike

- Meditation Chamber

- TRK-R Treatment Chamber

- Gree Digitizer Cube

- Music Therapy Probe

Edited by Jerba

What about the quick travel terminal on oricon? Resets every time I come to the planet

I gave up on that one I posted it the day it became bugged AGAIN that patch day and even did a in game bug report ..nothing has been said its like they don't care or don't think it's really broke AGAIN . :eek:

Ah my bad, thanks for the confirmation. :)

By the way, since you only mentioned three items, here is a full list of all the regen items:

- Camping

- Pocket Sarlacc

- Remote Control Starship

- Portable Relaxation Unit

- Life Day Orb

- Carbonite Chamber

- Kolto Tank

- Emergency Medical Table

- Orbital Kolto Strike

- Meditation Chamber

- TRK-R Treatment Chamber

- Gree Digitizer Cube

- Music Therapy Probe

what sad is from time to time none of them work like they should that's all classes i have them all in my collections and most of them unlocked . I pay a lot to this game and feel I'm being used more and more every day it it was not star wars i would have moved on by now .

Edited by tanktest

Hey everyone!

bacta tank and gree digitizer cube I was just on my Commando on 1/11/2014 at 930pm, the gree digitizer cube does not restore my commando class power pool

Hey everyone!

What about the Bacta Tank? that isnt working either since it came out on the shadow lands :(