Class Quest Missing

ejekuthor

when im doing my class quest like a a sith warrior (chapter 3 in corellia Final part) something happens and mi class quest has gone and i cant continue with my missions if any body can help me with that i will apreciated that, thaks!

When something happens, you have to do something to fix it. Hope that helps.

More seriously, "something happens" is totally useless as information when describing a problem. ***What*** happens? Be more specific than "something", please. And it's also worth telling us the exact point on Corellia where it went wrong.

yes you're rigth I apologize, im a sith warrior of Lv 67....exactly in the mission "The Spy" (corellia- chapter 3) when i killed master Injaye and after that im was going to talk with shadow and Licutenant Pierce in my personal comunicator, i was stop playing swtor, but when i launch the game in the next day, the mision was gone and i cant continue with my class quest Edited by ejekuthor

Is the mission completely gone from your mission log? Or only from the mission tracker on-screen?

If it is only gone from the mission tracker, and hidden in your quest log, that would be a bit odd, but easily re-enabled.

However, even with the quest hidden, your holocommunicator icon should be flashing, unless you have that icon disabled in the UI designer.

I have not done it with that specific mission before, but I have on quite a few occasions gone through a cutscene and a fight in a story instance, and then logged out before the post-fight "use the holocommunicator to talk to <random person>" step.

When logging in the next time, I have been outside the instance with the holocommunicator flashing, and the quest proceeded normally.

The only times I can recall where that was not the case was after logging in following a down-time that was screwed up and resulted in a roll back - I was in a seemingly random spot (consistent with the roll-back, but not where I was expecting to be as I knew nothing about the rollback at the time...) and my quest was not showing - it was hidden from the quest tracker and on an earlier step in the quest chain.

There were people with "disappearing main storyline quest" issues a long time ago, but iirc the "solution" there was a very distressing "Sorry, did you delete the quest? Nothing we can do here, delete the character and start again."

Fingers crossed that you do not have that kind of issue here!

yes, but i played a lot of class mission, and also had chpater 1 the hunt

Roman numerals on that one, please. Chapter I: The Hunt. It's the first chapter of Knights of the Fallen Empire, and if you begin it from your ship console, your class stories are automatically marked as "completed" and cannot be resumed. (That is, if you clicked the "Play" or "Launch" button on that mission, and then confirmed that you had understood the warnings - two of them - you are classed as having begun the mission, even if you didn't actually reach the beginning of the first cut-scene.)