Funniest line in game?

Anysao

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imperial officer "alright lets see whos next. Killer Kateo killed and entire republic squad with.... a Shiv!

Kateo"Thats me"

Officer" Somebody get this man a blaster! Welcome to the army kateo. you need anything else, perhaps something .....rusty just ask."

Officers tone of voice is amazing and it just soooo funny!

Imperial officer "alright lets see whos next. Killer Kateo killed and entire republic squad with.... a Shiv!

Kateo"Thats me"

Officer" Somebody get this man a blaster! Welcome to the army kateo. you need anything else, perhaps something .....rusty just ask."

You lost a few lines there. :p

Kateo"Thats me"

Beside the shuttle in Belsavis. Priceless.

I remember this one by Skadge, when he first failed a Treasure Hunting mission...

"GOT BORED. DO IT YOURSELF!!!"

I never laughed as loud with crew mission that had just failed. Most of the time, I'd usually mutter "useless git".

Wow, Skasge is a jerk. A hilarious jerk. :p

Smuggler and Guss Tuno:

When you randomly "poke" Tuna, and he says: "I--I think I'm gonna--BLLLEEEEUUUURGH!!""

I found this totally at random, and no word of a lie, I laughed --hard!-- IRL for like, 15 minutes!

I've never used him before even though I play 'Slingers (so healer comp. would be quite useful), but ever since then, I've been making efforts to address his gear-deficit and taking him out just so I can hear that :)

Yes, I have a warped sense of humour.

E:

OMG, how could I forget:

"Boss and Blizz beat you up REAL good!!" (Blizz then usually pulls out a missile launcher twice as big as he is. As someone elsewhere said, though, when Blizz does that, he isn't compensating, he's advertising :))

Edited by midianlord

In the BH storyline you go to Alderaan and help a noble family with some personal business. The noble woman of the house asks for your help with

Disposing of an overweight obnoxious suitor and if you agree to help your BH will say: "Alright fatback you heard the lady get out!" At which time you proceed to violently remove him from the premises.

I hit escape and replayed the scene at least 3 times it was so funny! :D:D

This has probably already been said, but I'm too lazy to check through all the comments.

My personal favorite is still between the smuggler and Corso. I don't remember the exact context, but it goes something like this:

Smuggler: We'll have that done faster than you can say a vrblther's vibroblade.

Corso: A vrbl....a vrb.....so it's going to be a while then?

Sarcastic Inquisitor lines. :)

(Paraphrasing; wish I could find them in full somewhere):

Zash: How did you solve the puzzle of the tomb and claim the artifact?

Inq: Oh, first I got a cog from a chest, then used it on the platform thingy...

---

apprentice: how did zash disguise her presence?

Inq: Well, first we got a droid and a wig...