Monthly Meet n Greet and Guild Rush

Irrissa

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AND.........................

The end of the month is coming up and the Monthly Meet n Greet on Nar Shadaa.

Friday April 26th. Hope to see a nice turn out again. Maybe afterwards take the group off to do something else. Open World PvP anyone?

Will see you there.

• 1 month later...

AND!!!! This upcoming Friday, The Monthly Meet n Greet and Guild Rush.

Guilds. come meet players looking for guilds.

Players. Find a guild to match your play style.

This month I will have a few goodies to pass out to attendees.

Feel free to msg me or mail me in game or here with any questions. And I will see you Friday

I normally do them on the last Friday of the month, but I certainly can switch up the days if it works better for folks :)

Afterall this is a COMMUNITY Event thus what works best for the community works for me.

• 3 weeks later...
Its coming up on that time again

This months Meet n Greet will be Friday June 28 at 9:00 pm Server time

I'll attend, it'll help incoming players from xfers to meet the community as well. Thanks for setting this up.

<Hutts Don't Have Feet> PvP guild will definitely be there. We're kind of in need of a few more peeps before our TS3 server is launched, and I finally get to talk to some of the newbies I've invited.

Most who have already joined seem level-headed and pretty experienced. Here's for the best to the guild's future!

:)

Forgive my impulsiveness, and my inability to research pages of text.

Where are you hosting this event?

If you'd like, everyone could meet on Voss-ka at the "Tower of Prophecy"

- it's a neutral zone.

- the Galactic Dueling League is hosted there ( when we eventually manage to get everyone online lol).

EDIT: nevermind I see it's at the slippery slopes cantina on NarShadda...which is an AWESOME location by the way!!!

Edited by UncleOst
spelling

Glad to see some nice response. I was considering not holding this anymore because of a lack of interest.

You have renewed my faith in community

See you all tomorrow

Edited by Irrissa

Glad to see some nice response. I was considering not holding this anymore because of a lack of interest.

You have renewed my faith in community

See you all tomorrow

Oh yes. It definitely goes in spurts. It's healthy to socialize. A community needs to stretch and flex its musceles.

I'll do my best to show, but on that note this sort of thing should occur more often.

I'd like to chat more in game with you.

Until then :)

• 2 months later...

:ph_welcome:

This month will be the 1 year anniversary of the first Meet n Greet for Prophecy of the Five.

About a year ago there was the "Great Server Collapse" There were many moans and naysayers of doom. There were servers that that had only a handful of people wandering the empty halls of the Fleet.

"Hallooooooo" the words reverberated through the quiet thrum of machinery. "anyone there?"

Then suddenly these people were transported to a server where an abundance of people were crowded into fleet. There were often 2 or 3 instances. The hum of voices filled the air. Tolling was rampant but so where offers of spots in operations, calls for groups for flashpoints and many folks looking for friends new and old.

Many who came from the small population servers found themselves without Kith or Kin, Clanless, GUILDLESS!!!

They did not really know anyone and well this is an MMO. Its a social game.

Thus the Meet n Greet and Guild Rush was born. It was simply an informal gathering in a less hectic location that fleet. In a place where both factions could mingle without fear of death (thanks the Hutt Cartel Security) Players could meet each other and Guilds could recruit. And there was a fair amount of Cross Faction recruiting as well.

This month is the one year anniversary of that first Meet n Greet. I would like to invite everyone out to join us. I intended to have a couple of goodies to give away as door prizes.

Hope to see you there Friday September 27th @ 9:00 pm Eastern 8:00 Central At the Slippery Slopes Cantina in Nar Shaddaa

Feel free to message me here or on any of my characters in game.