Tempest Guard: Second in Command Wanted

decicco

I am DeCicco Ehne, founding Council member of the Imperial guild, 110+ members, Disciples of Sith. Disciples of Sith has created a home away from home on the Republic side called Tempest Guard. Currently, we are short-handed to run both guilds at the same time.

Being the new guild leader of Tempest Guard, I am looking for someone to run things until things get sorted out in Disiples of Sith. These duties include:

-Recruiting Republic Players

-Keeping Guild Moral High

-Promoting Members

-Monitoring Guild Bank

-Assisting in choosing a Guild Council for Tempest Guard

-Ect.

Benefits Include:

-Automatic Membership into Disciples of Sith

-Assitance to get to 50 (if not 50 on Imp side already)

-Allowance into the Guild Weekend Raids

-Ect.

If you are interested in becoming Second in Command of the Tempest Guard, please in-game mail me on my DeCicco character and expect to be contacted through in-game mail so that I may interview you.

• 3 years later...
Position has been filled, disregard post.

hi i was in Tempest Guard, has that guild been disbanded?? I did delete my Dark side character to play one of my other Republic characters it was in this guild. All but my Smugglemeblind are Tika something and would really like to get back into Tempest. Also am wondering how to get my Dark side character back after deleting it, I am again a SUB and have been playing again for about 1 month, my Tikastargazer is doing some of the new content as well as tikaconsular and Tikawar are. I missed everyone after having to go for a while, but am back on and would really like to get back into the Guild on Jedi Covenent again. I do have some on Harbinger and Shadowlads too. But Jedi Covenant is my home. Really am glad to be back in Star Wars I missed playing it so much.

I am DeCicco Ehne, founding Council member of the Imperial guild, 110+ members, Disciples of Sith. Disciples of Sith has created a home away from home on the Republic side called Tempest Guard. Currently, we are short-handed to run both guilds at the same time.

Being the new guild leader of Tempest Guard, I am looking for someone to run things until things get sorted out in Disiples of Sith. These duties include:

-Recruiting Republic Players

-Keeping Guild Moral High

-Promoting Members

-Monitoring Guild Bank

-Assisting in choosing a Guild Council for Tempest Guard

-Ect.

Benefits Include:

-Automatic Membership into Disciples of Sith

-Assitance to get to 50 (if not 50 on Imp side already)

-Allowance into the Guild Weekend Raids

-Ect.

If you are interested in becoming Second in Command of the Tempest Guard, please in-game mail me on my DeCicco character and expect to be contacted through in-game mail so that I may interview you.

Hi again what ever happened to Cimos or any of the other Tempest Guards I am back in SWTOR and on jedi covenant again, Tika characters Smugglemeblind and others. would like to come back to the guild Tempest Guard.

Guessing that no one is in either of these guilds anymore. Seems after repeated posts and explaining am back on line and resubbed that no one is even online anymore. After coming on on my Sith side character and no one was on in the guild there, and one day someone came on but said nothing and at that time was not yet resubbed that told me something but I declined to think it. Well now I am inclined, and that both the Deciples of Sith and Tempest Gurad are both gone. Really am sad too, but then guess many of the players are no longer there, Ciamos and some of the others in Tempest and forgets who in Deciples. But then after 2 years of being gone it should have been expected.

Currently TikaWar Tikaconsular TikaGunnery (new) TikaStargazer are all 65 now and at the To Be continued. The rest of my characters are going to be there soon. Anyway guess Guilds are now over rated and not worth the time or effort to be in one. Sure won't get the Quests or much in Opps but then what does that matter? Seems most of the Pugs i have been partied with don't even want to understand am just getting my bearings back after being gone for so long, my Best is some kind of healer but my Guardian is a good tank just getting back into the game and relearning how these play, well anyway as I said guess no one's on anymore so will have to look for another place since I have characters on Shadowlands and Harnringer too. I did move one from this server to Harbringer.

So take care and who knows, might actually find a worth while guild again, but that's not likely.

• 10 months later...