November pre orders

Scythian

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If they continue as they did today.. the 19th about 5mins before servers go down for the "official" launch.

If EA/BW decide to ramp things up. maybe sooner. I preordered late oct and at this rate, I am going to be impressed if I see early access on sunday.

Judging from the posts on the forums and other websites today, it looks like they invited roughly 100,000 people today. Rough estimate SWTOR had 900,000+ preorders by end of November. The dev tracker post said they were looking to increase the invites tomorrow, then increase it daily through the week/weekend.

http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

Pure guess, @ 150K to 200K invites per day, November registrations would look at Sat/Sun invite.

(Edited for numbers)

Edited by CliffTarpey

Judging from the posts on the forums and other websites today, it looks like they had roughly 100,000 people today (Rough estimate SWTOR had 900,000+ preorders by end of November). The dev tracker post said they were looking to increase the invites tomorrow, then increase it daily through the week/weekend.

http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

Pure guess, November registrations would look at Sat/Sun invite.

Oddly they had no problem getting 800k+ or so in for a two day period with far less servers. Apparently the stress test wasn't really what it claimed. It was a marketing tool, nothing more.

well saying that there were alot of pre order right when it was available, today and tomarrow will have maybe a week of people getting in after that the span of days will get larger cause less people would of preorder maybe towards sat they will have 3week or even a month of ppl getting invites for EGA. it just depends on when there were peaks of pre order copies being bought.

Oddly they had no problem getting 800k+ or so in for a two day period with far less servers. Apparently the stress test wasn't really what it claimed. It was a marketing tool, nothing more.

I understand that lots of people are upset by the lack of invites (myself included). However, BioWare claims they are doing it for the right reasons and I agree with the majority of their posts.

I registered July 28th with no invite today, and only 5/30 of our guildies received their emails. Looks like another sleepless night and exciting day tomorrow. :D

There's a fundamental flaw with all you folks making random guesses based on the date of preorder.

Nothing to do with the date, everything to do with the number of accounts.

First 200k, next 200k, etc.

Please link the site you got this info?

I understand that lots of people are upset by the lack of invites (myself included). However, BioWare claims they are doing it for the right reasons and I agree with the majority of their posts.

I registered July 28th with no invite today, and only 5/30 of our guildies received their emails. Looks like another sleepless night and exciting day tomorrow. :D

A company trying to control perception by giving excuses that paint them in a positive light? I completely believe them!