EC : 16M-NiM (world ranking)

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I'm impressed... congrats!

So... ready to post a video and show the non-believers how it's done? Because after 40+ hours of pulls to be honest, I was pretty convinced this wasn't doable.

Congrats again for proving me wrong and the game first!

40+ hours? Man the 8 man version is a complete joke then, didn't take half of that. I feel jelly that you 16s get to have all the fun:(

40+ hours? Man the 8 man version is a complete joke then, didn't take half of that. I feel jelly that you 16s get to have all the fun:(

Really? my guild's 8man NiM kephess kill took about 30 hours of attempts though we were far from the best composition for the fight.

Anyway I'm really hoping the kill was legit word is there is an exploit that lets you do 16man with 8man health pools should be easy enough to tell once video is posted though.

Edited by Zakiros

heh whats up with that funky SS? nothing on screen, don't see dead kephess, only 10 people inside...where is the timestamp, challenge mode, etc?

What's wrong? You need help counting guys ? :D

Step 1 : Clic on the links

Step 2 : Watch them

Step 3 : Count 16 people

Step 4 : say GG boys!

Grats guys! Is that a unique mount that dropped in addition to 2 tanks? Excited to the video :)

The mounts is Praxon Firaxa and drops exclusively from Warlord Kephess on Nightmare Mode, however is can drop from both 8man and 16man (two of my guildmates got it from clears last few weeks. However it has only dropped twice since EC Nightmare came into the game (we cleared it since first week) so it's not a 100% drop rate.

The mounts is Praxon Firaxa and drops exclusively from Warlord Kephess on Nightmare Mode, however is can drop from both 8man and 16man (two of my guildmates got it from clears last few weeks. However it has only dropped twice since EC Nightmare came into the game (we cleared it since first week) so it's not a 100% drop rate.

The tanks look cooler. Actually, the Bloodline looks better (imo) than the Firaxa. It's a shame when the HM speeders look cooler (subjective I know, I know) than the NM speeders.