Could we get the old Ravage as a tactical?

ProbablyNotGabe

The debate between the old and new Ravage is still going on, and their is no consensus about which version is better. Could we get the old, channeled version of Ravage as a tactical? I think it'd fit the new item slot's purpose pretty well.

I much prefer the old ravage animation it was just better and with what the jugg was suppose to represent a heavy arnored sith warrior it just made ya feel like a boss

Edited by swiftrav

The debate between the old and new Ravage is still going on, and their is no consensus about which version is better. Could we get the old, channeled version of Ravage as a tactical? I think it'd fit the new item slot's purpose pretty well.

Oh there is a very clear consensus. new ravage is far and away better than old in actual gameplay. people who say old ravage is better are almost always talking about the "look" or the "feel" of the move, rather than the move itself. Take swiftrav's post for example.

Edited by jedcjedcjedc

Oh there is a very clear consensus. new ravage is far and away better than old in actual gameplay. people who say old ravage is better are almost always talking about the "look" or the "feel" of the move, rather than the move itself. Take swiftrav's post for example.

Yeah, no. The risk/reward of pulling off the fully channelled old Ravage is something this game is missing in its rotations, yet another single GCD ability is not something this game has ever needed.

• 1 month later...

The debate is over in the PvP realm. They prefer the new Ravage by a long shot.

PvE players mostly prefer the old Ravage or are indifferent on the matter.