PTS Once Again Available

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

PTS is once again available with a new patch. This patch is only changes related to Dxun (which you can find here). The acquisition changes we talked about are still in process, I will let you know when we deploy those to PTS. Expect a write-up of what is changing when we get there.

-eric

Hey folks,

PTS is once again available with a new patch. This patch is only changes related to Dxun (which you can find here). The acquisition changes we talked about are still in process, I will let you know when we deploy those to PTS. Expect a write-up of what is changing when we get there.

-eric

Changes were made, especially towards loot acquisition. You also cut tech fragments in half on gold iLevel drops from 12 to 5. Are yall expecting us to have the same amount of tech drops no matter the color or iLevel? This is an outrage. PLease have this fixed by tonights end! We are expected to know what we are up against by production time...... :( horrible

Edited by MasterRummy

Okay so a few things I noticed today just messing around since PTS came back online.

My detailed tool tips are back when looking at my gear on my toon or in my legacy. Good we have it back where it was.

Better would be it showed the Amplifiers and set bonus as well in the banks.

Amplifiers are showing up under details with a color scale like gear saying how good the amplifier is. This is nice to know I am on top with a gold color or green if it is way too low.

Problem is that left side shows a far lower color than right side gear. Had a 1% at green on left side but a 0.65% at purple on right side.

Still need a consolidated tab to show the combined effects of the Amplifiers. Could be another window drop down or a different tab altogether.

Edited by Hawkebatt

Changes were made, especially towards loot acquisition. You also cut tech fragments in half on gold iLevel drops from 12 to 5. Are yall expecting us to have the same amount of tech drops no matter the color or iLevel? This is an outrage. PLease have this fixed by tonights end! We are expected to know what we are up against by production time...... :( horrible

Not good news. Hopefully a mistake or bug.

• Dev Post
Hi Eric,

After running a HM and seeing lack of numbers, as well as lack of decon, I ran a Vet mode and saw the same amount of drops. I think we have a bug on HM FPs. This should be checked and stat.

Keep in mind if you are running any Flashpoints other than Hammer Station, loot drops are not implemented. Make sure you are doing any of your testing there for now. Then please report any issues in the newest feedback thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=968025

Thanks!

-eric

Keep in mind if you are running any Flashpoints other than Hammer Station, loot drops are not implemented. Make sure you are doing any of your testing there for now. Then please report any issues in the newest feedback thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=968025

Thanks!

-eric

Eric, do you have any updates on:

1.) Absent alliance supply crates from planetary heroics

2.) The absent set bonus from the Victorious Pioneer DvL event experience armor set

I have more questions but I'd love to see some answer on these, as I would hate to have 6.0 launch with these oversights still in place.