What I expect from those in PuG Ranked Kickball Rosters

Krayshawn

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think there should be one more expectation that should be added. players should be committing to at least 3 games when they sign up. obviously emergencies happen, people have to leave, and thats ok, but it really derails a pug group when teams have to constantly replace players...

This would be a nice etiquette for participants to abide by, but like you said, it is hard to enforce as people have other matters to attend to with out prior notice.

We have kickball on this server? I'd LOVE to join in some kickball. Can you give some more concrete specifics like what nights and what time?

Looking forward to joining you guys!

Hey!

Yes, we have kickball. Combatmedic initially set up the concrete parameters of how/when/and where it all goes down.

At the moment the official kickball is kind of in limbo, but, players on both factions have been setting it up impromptu. Look for messages in imppvp or pubpvp channels. If you do not know how to join these channels type: /cjoin imppvp or if pub side, /cjoin pubpvp.

Hope to see you soon!

Edited by Krayshawn

Uhh i tank some point in the lastweekish time frame, hobi was there idk it was def PD.

I think you are probably confused honestly lol :p As far as I know you played ranked with me and we haven't faced full PD, only pugs group with 2 to 4 PD members in them or around that number.

Wednesday is the no Uncensored day because most of our players will be doing PvE. It is NOT a guarantee though. I think it's a good time to start your PD group, it will give you time to practice against the pugs before facing LD50 or Uncensored and you might also get to face the Unicorn A team, they are really strong when they are on a good day.

And Barbie about coming in the pugs, I'd say the best is going to the side that is missing just a few to get another team but I won't lie about having a preference for imp side!

On the subject of full guild ques doing ranked pug nights: Chaotic Pixels were answering a challenge last night from another guild. We had no intentions of playing any pug teams. We were simply unlucky with sime of our ques.

yeah really good game with chaotic, but they were the ones that challenged us. :p

Edited by RyaneD

I think you are probably confused honestly lol :p As far as I know you played ranked with me and we haven't faced full PD, only pugs group with 2 to 4 PD members in them or around that number.

Wednesday is the no Uncensored day because most of our players will be doing PvE. It is NOT a guarantee though. I think it's a good time to start your PD group, it will give you time to practice against the pugs before facing LD50 or Uncensored and you might also get to face the Unicorn A team, they are really strong when they are on a good day.

And Barbie about coming in the pugs, I'd say the best is going to the side that is missing just a few to get another team but I won't lie about having a preference for imp side!

I probably am... Oh yeah AND IMP SIDE FTW

I probably am... Oh yeah AND IMP SIDE FTW

Jareese set up a team last week. It was 7 PD members and the Honorof (we needed a frenchman to counter Illye). It can still be a PD team without Barbie, Decimate and Vasyel :) We decided to play while they waited for the tank. It was more fun running out some mando/sage dps.

If I remember right it was a pretty epic novare coast against Kray's team.

Cheers,

Hobi

On the subject of full guild ques doing ranked pug nights: Chaotic Pixels were answering a challenge last night from another guild. We had no intentions of playing any pug teams. We were simply unlucky with sime of our ques.

Yes we were answering a challenge, but the main thing we were challenging was ourselves as a team to work out kinks and become better players, we had a great time and hope to do it again soon:D

Hey Chaotic Pixels, thanks for showing up last night, that was a great game and people from my guild really enjoyed that match. Its just too bad we only saw you guys once.. Anyway, I hope to see you guys more on the future, I think right now both our guilds are probably playing on the same level. Hehe, not to take anything away from my guild but I think we only won that match because we capped our node half a second earlier than you guys did but could have gone either way in my opinion. Send me a whisper or that noob Seane :) if you guys want to schedule another match..

definarely dude, haha ya was a awesome match came down to maybe a force speed over a lag spike lol who knows but most def. fun as hell. Ya we definately are up for more matches, no challenge this time just good ole fashion pvp:p

Jareese set up a team last week. It was 7 PD members and the Honorof (we needed a frenchman to counter Illye). It can still be a PD team without Barbie, Decimate and Vasyel :) We decided to play while they waited for the tank. It was more fun running out some mando/sage dps.

Cheers,

Hobi

I knew I wasn't going crazy hobi!

Calc 3 exam wednesday, plane trip friday, raids Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Thrusday.... maybe rateds saturday for me :confused:

Vasyel stop having a life! I need my vasyel time! Plus I only do ranked with Vasyel , Decimate and Ditto:p actually Sat might work out well for ranked for PD.

Cheers,

Hobi

Lies Hobi!! I want to be with the Hobes:p hey I will go without my Boo's:p I just like an ideal comp and still want us to have a tank plus Anoree will be 50 so there is our main healer:) lets see what we can do this Sat. I kind of want to do pug imp on Barbs but let's see!

Vasyel stop having a life! I need my vasyel time! Plus I only do ranked with Vasyel , Decimate and Ditto:p actually Sat might work out well for ranked for PD.

Wow barbie, that's a little shallow... don't want your rating diminished? Come on I mean even devil is carving away at his rating with an ice pick partaking in the pug groups on Illum...

LOL jk barbie, just saying, i don't roll with a perfect comp, see you on the battle field

(P.S. I wish i did)

I'd like to get in on some ranked. I'm a regular pugger most of the time(LoL). I'm almost fully min/maxed WH (Op healer/dps) with elite WH relics/barrels and in full WH with my pub toons, just have some more min/maxing to do. Edited by Symantix

Wow barbie, that's a little shallow... don't want your rating diminished? Come on I mean even devil is carving away at his rating with an ice pick partaking in the pug groups on Illum...

LOL jk barbie, just saying, i don't roll with a perfect comp, see you on the battle field

(P.S. I wish i did)

Haha no that is me trolling PD because they call those three my Boo's. lol Idc who I roll with. I kind of want to join you guys on imp side Wednesday and maybe do ranked pvp on Saturday so everyone can go:)

Question.. What is kickball? Is that just some term now used for warzones or is this some form of format that is being used for pug groups? I've been away from the game for a fairly lengthy period of time and been wondering where "kickball" came from. Edited by _Kayko_

Question.. What is kickball? Is that just some term now used for warzones or is this some form of format that is being used for pug groups? I've been away from the game for a fairly lengthy period of time and been wondering where "kickball" came from.

Pug ranked WZ queues. Took the term from old school "kickball" rules where everyone shows up at a certain time and people pick teams from what's available, instead of just premade guild groups.