The basis (lore) of Force Healing was revealed recently.

Angedechu

I've always thought that Force healing was something wrong that do not fit Jedis, even with people saying that healing is fine because only the "good ones" heal people.

With this, I'm even more convinced that healing has too much relations with the darkside. Creating life forms, and disturbing the Force are things I label "darkside".

I have other reasons related to psychology and reaction towards process failure, but that's an other story.

The Force Alchemy of ''Into the Void'' is about creating a new life.

If that is true than Force Alchemy or Sith Alchemy whichever you want to call it is not force healing. Force Healing is saving a life that is already in existence not creating a new one.

Force Healing: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_healing

Force Alchemy or Sith Alchemy : http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_alchemy

To me that sound more sith like as it is trying to control something other than allowing life to be created the correct way. Anytime you try to control something, where it is a person or creating a new life, you step into the area of Sith.

Edited by ScarletBlaze

Well, Scarlet, Into the Void states clearly that the heroin used her animus to heal herself from near death.

So, well, she healed herself, with a life she created.

Also, Wookipedia have not been updated about Into the Void unique alchemy.

I would like to point that up to this point, Sith Alchemy was mostly about ''ah ah ah, I'm a super evil Sith and I do some kind of gene splicing with random creature''.

The Force Alchemy is much more in line with what was revealed in ROTS (aka, Darth Plageuis)

Edited by Angedechu

Well, Scarlet, Into the Void states clearly that the heroin used her animus to heal herself from near death.

So, well, she healed herself, with a life she created.

Also, Wookipedia have not been updated about Into the Void unique alchemy.

I would like to point that up to this point, Sith Alchemy was mostly about ''ah ah ah, I'm a super evil Sith and I do some kind of gene splicing with random creature''.

The Force Alchemy is much more in line with what was revealed in ROTS (aka, Darth Plageuis)

And using another life to heal yourself is also a form a control and that is sith as well.

Well if it is in line with Darth Plageuis then it is Sith.

Edited by ScarletBlaze

I believe at this point, the Jedi use a far different method for healing; it is explained in the Medstar books, I believe, as someone said before. Basically, the Jedi use the Force to make the body's injured cells regenerate way faster than they would normally. Doing this can probably save lives that would otherwise be lost because they'd be dead by the time the cells could regenerate properly.

And that has been argued too many times before and stated one side will always be more prominent whether or not you want it to. For most they will either lean toward the light or lean to the dark.

And in the book they are not called Jedi nor Sith they are called Je’daii and from the information regarding this Order if you lean toward the light or if you lean toward the dark you were sent to one of the moons to mediate which shows keeping a balance between them is difficult for most people.

Edited by ScarletBlaze

Yes, this is the concept : you can do stuff as gnarly as Palpatine if you keep ''balance''.

BTW, it's useful to note that I don't have the impression that you are seen as a ''bad'' Je'dai if you use the dark side.

Yes, this is the concept : you can do stuff as gnarly as Palpatine if you keep ''balance''.

BTW, it's useful to note that I don't have the impression that you are seen as a ''bad'' Je'dai if you use the dark side.

I like how you ignore posts that completely moot your "fact" here.

it's the basis for the healing we see sorc's do in SWTOR..it's obvious Sage type healing is entirely different..and that this "Force Alchemy" became "Sith Alchemy" when they split into Jedi/Sith...as I said.

but ignore away...but doing so doesn't make your "fact" any less shallow and ill-thought

Ok, would you like it better if I said ''the basis (lore) of dark side Healing'' ?

BTW, I must say that ''alchemy'' as presented in Into the Void looks a lot more to alchemy than the Sith alchemy presented in, for instance, Dark Empire, which is basically dark side gene splicing.