Trauma Debuff?

Wiggenweld

Whats up with this 30% pvp healing nerf? maybe I've never noticed it before, but today I noticed anytime you get into combat in PVP for the whole fight and 6s after you recieve 30% less healing. Why is this necessary? I'm finding it very difficult to heal myself and anyone else near me when I'm NOT getting stunned and interrupted, let alone when I am (it's impossible.)

I know some people are gonna say L2P and do better, but I'm still new to Healing in PvP and theres not always a crate to LOS behind and heal myself up. (BTW I'm a level 20 Mercenary)

healing would be OP otherwise. and depending on your AC you're finding healing to be OP anyway. as a vanguard I'm more harmless than a kitten with it's claws clipped. 10+ seconds of damage negated by 1 heal yippee. Edited by DJPenguin

healing would be OP otherwise. and depending on your AC you're finding healing to be OP anyway. as a vanguard I'm more harmless than a kitten with it's claws clipped. 20+ seconds of damage negated by 1 heal yippee.

Yeah, that 6 sec cooldown interrupt you have is terrible against healers :rolleyes:

Yeah, that 6 sec cooldown interrupt you have is terrible against healers :rolleyes:

8. 6 if you're tactics specced. and even when i was tactics, it wasn't much better as all it took was a cc/knockback to get a heal off and again negate several attacks worth of damage.

healing would be OP otherwise. and depending on your AC you're finding healing to be OP anyway. as a vanguard I'm more harmless than a kitten with it's claws clipped. 10+ seconds of damage negated by 1 heal yippee.

I think you have no idea what it is to heal in this game.

From a Vanguard's point of view, healers are fine.

And that's when they are healing without being interrupted. I've literally held up against 5 people with just one healer. Sure, in the end they got smart and burned him, then killed me, but I took their blows for almost a minute before one got a braincell working.

Plus, a Shield-spec Vanguard's interrupt (Riot Strike) is 4 seconds without any points in it (which isn't in shields). Neural Shock is 2.5 seconds stun with a 45 second cooldown, and Cryo Grenade is 4 seconds with a 1 minute cooldown (which can only be lowered to 50 seconds). That's great because our DPS is junk when trying to kill healers.

So guess what you healers need to do when you find someone like me on you. GUESS.

***STOP HEALING and GET HELP***

Why? Because if it is up to me I'm going Riot Strike, Cryo Grenade, Neural, Riot Strike, trying my hardest to wear you down as you spam the same heal over and over without the thought to fight back or run away.

And you're a healer, stick with your team. You should be healing them, not spamming heals on yourself.

I'm done venting. Sorry.

Don't get me wrong its great when I have someone to peel off me, but I can't manage to get away from people fast enough with all the stuns and roots, and when I do finally get LOS and start to heal, they're right there to interrupt it and kill me. And any heals I do get off, Unless they crit, is just a chip off the proverbial iceberg compared to the damage that i'm taking.

EDIT: IDK, maybe its the Mercenaries Heat mechanic, I can't spam heals for more than 2-3 casts without getting my heat too high and causing it to vent too slow to heal more... It almost feels broken.

Edited by Wiggenweld