Ep7 official Trailer in time for KOTFE

SaerethDL

They aren't, only a quick glimpse perhaps but seems pretty logic for Luke to become the new Obiwan after the fourth movie....just saying...

We have been told someone important dies on this movie, we first thought it was Hand, then someone mentioned Chewie, now the poster and the new trailer...mmmmm getting closer...

told from who exactly?

just purchased my tickets guys... Early Showing to ep7 dec 17th! so nobody can spoil it for me... MUAHAHHA :D

The wife and I are going on the 18th for our anniversary which also happens to be on the 18th... For as much as we want to go to an early screening, we are doing a whole anniversary date night around it...

The TIE pilot's story appears to be entirely spoiled within the trailer.

Good work, Hollywood.

Him defecting from the Empire and becoming a Jedi is literally just the premise for his character. We know nothing else beyond that. Nothing has been spoiled.

Edited by Atma

Haven't read anything about the plans for the new movies so I don't spoil myself. This trailer is perfect for amping up people with out spoiling everything like most trailers do now. Based solely on this trailer and the teaser that introduced Han, Chewie and the Falcon, my guesses are:

The girl is Han and Leia's daughter and she's Force sensitive.

The TIE pilot is also Force sensitive and defects from the Empire.

Leia is a Rebel general.

Han and Chewie have to recover the Falcon on the same world the lead girl is on.

The villain in the mask is a secret apprentice of Darth Vader cast adrift after ROTJ.

Luke is the Obi-wan figure that has been in seclusion for decades with R2 and has to be sought out by the heroes. He won't die in this first movie like Obi-wan though.

The movie will climax with the assault on the Rebel stronghold with the snowy mountains and lakes, leading to a massive starfighter battle and a light saber duel in the forest.

The TIE pilot and girl will work together to escape the Sith, but the Imperials will win the space battle by driving the Rebels out of their base.

It will still be upbeat because the heroes old and new will all be gathered together to face the resurgent Empire.

I have read spoilers on the movie, and while I take everything with a huge grain of salt, this is what I got on what you've posted without actually giving info away.

Speculation

True

Confirmed

Incorrect

Incorrect

Somewhat true

Incorrect

Speculation

The TIE pilot's story appears to be entirely spoiled within the trailer.

Good work, Hollywood.

There have already been previews showing he was part of the empire... this trailer shows he has an important role from my perspective. Actually... I thought of the Old Republic right away with all the changes in allegiance we have seen with Revan and many other examples in SWTOR. I am excited to see how it plays out.

Edited by Shankking

Looks awesome :D I can't wait! Well maybe a couple of days, crowds freak me out lol. :o

yeah going to an opening day for a movie like this no chance in hell not even if you payed me.................wait............ok maybe if you payed me A LOT of money!! :D

yeah going to an opening day for a movie like this no chance in hell not even if you payed me.................wait............ok maybe if you payed me A LOT of money!! :D

yeah but its the internet, and general chat... someone is going to spoil the movie for you before you get the chance to see it.. :D