+10 datacron bug (imperial fleet)

Pasture

I'm level 50, I have the red Corellian Museum Crystal, yet when I click on the blue "Loose Cormium Crystal" I get the following error:

"More Experience is Required to Use This."

I've got the required item, I'm max level, and I did everything correctly to get to the blue crystal. It's bugged. Please fix this soon.

I'm level 50, I have the red Corellian Museum Crystal, yet when I click on the blue "Loose Cormium Crystal" I get the following error:

"More Experience is Required to Use This."

I've got the required item, I'm max level, and I did everything correctly to get to the blue crystal. It's bugged. Please fix this soon.

Have you finished your storyline? Chapter 3?

• 9 months later...

FOUND THE SOLUTION / REASON !!!

I ran into this myself, but having the extra characters to test it - and confirm it - I did discover something:

ONLY my characters that had SCAVENGING as a skill set were able to pick up the [Cormium Crystal Shard]

Evidently, their are TWO requirements to get this item:

Level 50

SCAVENGING

I am a Master Crater and NONE of my characters with any of the other Skill Sets were able to gather the Blue Crystal EXCEPT for my Scavengers.

Why does it take a PLAYER to find a solution??

• 2 months later...
my char doesn't have scavenging and she was able to get in only a couple of weeks ago without issues, so that seems recent ( had a couple of 55's with that problem last time we ran). The biggest issue we had was the final button in the grapple room not activating, so we couldn't get the point above the door, seriously annoying... :jawa_mad: