LFG Reward Broken....

Well to no surprise the LFG reward is broken... wow whats new....

Anyway... went to EV SM using group finder... slaughtered everything and only 2 people got the loot chest thingy...

:mad:

happened to me as well, I have a ticket for it from all the way back to 4 days ago. Still no response.

This has happened to me and my guild mates quite a few times. Each time we have made a ticket and each time we have been rewarded with the tokes a day or three later. Remember that the tokes are directly added to your inventory, there is no mail coming.

To help speed up the process, we found giving the following information in the ticket helps out the CSR to do his/her job:

Did not get reward after doing random flashpoint (or ops) through group finder

<name of character>

<name of server>

<name of flashpoint/ops>

<time and date of completion, remember to add timezone>

Well to no surprise the LFG reward is broken... wow whats new....

Anyway... went to EV SM using group finder... slaughtered everything and only 2 people got the loot chest thingy...

:mad:

its been like this for month now but now its getting worse i'm not runin it any more till they fix it only because I 'm getting tried every week of always putting in a ticket on two 50 s and rhen have to fight the lazy GM that dont care , they tell me i did it wrong when it was clear i did not .. I resubmit the ticket then get them only because i get the GM that really cares ....

Edited by moonshoter