<Survival Strategy> now Recruiting!!

My-Little-Pony

Survival Strategy is looking for new members...

Wait, isn't that how all recruiting forums begin?

And they usually contain the same content, about how they like to PVP, PVE, and long walks on the beach. :p

Well, Survival Strategy is building a new empire for the republic here on the Harbinger, coming from the Bastion server. And if there is one thing I've learned in guild searches, is these couple of things: They can be very strict (Boo)... They can seem uninviting to so called "noobs" (Boo)... Or they don't even know the purpose of Legacy gear. (Gasp!!)

Here, we aren't like any of that. We like to raid. And we want and make it our mission to get anyone who wants to get the gear they deserve. Because face it... group finder is not like a box of chocolates. You always know what to expect. :eek:

We casually PVP. You're gonna win, and you're gonna loose.

No matter how good you think you are. :cool:

We use teamspeak, and we prefer mature adults, especially in teamspeak because there are some of us with small children who don't need a colorful vocabulary.

Everyone is equal who joins us, and our fifties focus a lot of time in helping our leveling guildies. Through crafting them good materials, offering World boss kills to get you loot, or just helping them with certain purchases. As always, real life is just that, REAL. So when you can't make an ops, we know that it happens, and Kephess will be there to wipe the ground with your face next time. :D

If we sound like we might fit what you are looking for, join our group at our website,

www.survivalstrategy.enjin.com

And although most people think, girl players are "guys in real life," I can assure you, us females can teach you men a thing or two on how to rock the Old Republic. :sy_lightside:

Edited by My-Little-Pony

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...