Objective Points Make No Sense

Naroga

I'm a bit confused how objective points are awarded. I have played Huttballs where I have killed the ball carrier, capped the ball, passed the ball etc and walked away with zero objective points on the end score screen.

I have played Alderaan matches where I have successfully re-capped multiple turrets and received zero points. In other Alderaan matches, I've played D the whole game (sitting on my bum) and earned the top amount of points.

The same goes with Voidstar.

So, how are the objective points calculated? Do you earn them when you cap points, kill ball carriers, defend a node? Right now, it seems extremely random.

I'm a bit confused how objective points are awarded. I have played Huttballs where I have killed the ball carrier, capped the ball, passed the ball etc and walked away with zero objective points on the end score screen.

I have played Alderaan matches where I have successfully re-capped multiple turrets and received zero points. In other Alderaan matches, I've played D the whole game (sitting on my bum) and earned the top amount of points.

The same goes with Voidstar.

So, how are the objective points calculated? Do you earn them when you cap points, kill ball carriers, defend a node? Right now, it seems extremely random.

It's a bug, happens all the time.