So does EA just not let you have anyone around outside of normal office hours?

The game has seen some pretty severe problems all week. Tonight, you have a pretty serious bug where a LOT of people can't log in on most or all of their toons.

With most MMO companies, someone would have been on the forums or Twitter by now to say "yeah we know about the issue guys, sorry, we're working on it."

But it's clear - and has been clear for quite some time - that Bioware just simply doesn't have anyone who can communicate with us working this late. I'm sure you have a dev or two who works late now and then but I suspect they don't have the authority to communicate with us.

It's not a good look. I know this won't get a response, but I wish we could get an apology for the terrible communication the past week or so.

So what your saying is screw everyone else NOT having this issue, since u cant do CXP, no one should...is that the idea?

You still don't get it. The game is fine before the conquest changes kicks in. Now, it is massive lag for everyone and log in issues as well. Conquest maybe impact like 10% of players but lag and log in issues affects everyone playing! I would suggest that they do a rollback first to previous conquest model if conquest is creating all these bugs and lag while they can take some time to figure out how to implement the new changes to prevent the game from breaking again.

They run this game like some food cart business around the street's corner for quite some years now, definitely not professional and not like a 24/7 online business/game. Edited by Khaleg