Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

CourtneyWoods

Hello all,

We've had to remove several posts for being rude, being disruptive or derailing the discussion. This doesn't mean you're not allowed to be upset or to post negative opinions and feedback, we just want those posts to be constructive and your interactions with one another to be respectful.

Also, as a reminder, creating posts to discuss moderation is not allowed. If you have questions or concerns regarding moderation, please send us an email.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helm of Graush, Port Nowhere, Darth Malek, Anchorhead, Belgoth's Beacon, Vulkar Highway

^ If you are in one of the above today has been a trying day for you. Let's all have a pity party together ;)

*throws lackluster amount of confetti*

& Krayt, SMS, Darth Brandon, Mind Trick. SMS was a big time PvE EC servers, now a shell of themselves. SMS had four guilds between the two sides; each had 400+ members. While that was the case SMS is a ghost town now, and I suspect they are trying to figure out what to do with them since they didn't move them first. Unreal......

Last known ratio of SMS? IMPs outnumbered Pubs 3:1. How the hell we didn't get moved to Jedi Cov is beyond me....

Oh yeah and The Razor!!!

Helm of Graush, Port Nowhere, Darth Malek, Anchorhead, Belgoth's Beacon, Vulkar Highway

^ If you are in one of the above today has been a trying day for you. Let's all have a pity party together ;)

Tell me about it.. WTH!!! :(

I hope the plan isn't to leave certain servers waiting till next week before opening for transfers.

We have been patient, but someone in a position to make decisions has to realize that players are not going to wait indefinitely.

I have no idea even where that came from. All I was implying is they have some decisions to make about what servers go where, in order to make that decision they need data. As a side effect of timezones (damn our world being round and all *rabble*) that means the data they need to analyze is happening now... which means its not done collecting.

I am tired of hearing about collecting data and blah blah blah. Action not words. Remember yesterday when he said they just had some more time and then they would "release the kraken". I guess the kraken was 12 total servers for today.

Save Us! Please... I dont understand why they didnt just send the rest of us in..

& Krayt, SMS, Darth Brandon, Mind Trick. SMS was a big time PvE EC servers, now a shell of themselves. SMS had four guilds between the two sides; each had 400+ members. While that was the case SMS is a ghost town now, and I suspect they are trying to figure out what to do with them since they didn't move them first. Unreal......

Last known ratio of SMS? IMPs outnumbered Pubs 3:1. How the hell we didn't get moved to Jedi Cov is beyond me....

This.

SMS used to be one of THE top PVE East coast severs. It was an early access server and one of the first to go up.

It sucks to be one of the servers at the end of the line.

We are 3 EU-PvP servers left that havent gotten transfered to a new server. Basilisk Droid, Legions of Lettow and Bloodworthy. Bloodworthy has 20 people on fleet and rarely have PvP going. What are BioWare gonna do on these dead servers? Are they really gonna force us stay on them and make everybody on them Unsub?

Even a merge between the 3 servers would be really bad, when they have less then 100! combined lvl 50s online during Peaktime. The ONLY solution BioWare can do now is to get us on Freedom Nadd. They let 18! servers merge with Freedom Nadd and let 3 servers stay in the dark, no information given.

Edited by Chrisarn

I really REALLY hope the remaining East PVE servers (22 of them, 17 being launch servers) are going to a 3rd destination. The amount of concern over names in my guild (and home...) is surprisingly high to me and with so many other servers already being able to move to already populated servers, they are sure their names are all gone. It seems a little over the top, but they are seriously concerned. And while I only care a little bit, I still think their concerns are valid -- they don't have anywhere close to a fair chance to getting names when 23 other servers were able to go before them.

I think there is a pretty good chance of this happening if the JC and CO servers are as heavy as they appear to be. 5-6 medium sized servers coupled with 15-16 small ones would make for a pretty decent sized server.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if doesn't happen until next week, after they can evaluate JC & CO this weekend.

As a player who is becoming frustrated while waiting for my server to transfer, as many people are in this thread, I would respectfully request that BioWare release a more concise schedule for transfers. Let me know what day/time my server will come up for transfer, there is no need to disclose to WHERE if that is information the company would rather sit on, but at least save me the trouble of sitting here and refreshing over and over while waiting for information.

Hello all,

We've had to remove several posts for being rude, being disruptive or derailing the discussion. This doesn't mean you're not allowed to be upset or to post negative opinions and feedback, we just want those posts to be constructive and your interactions with one another to be respectful.

Also, as a reminder, creating posts to discuss moderation is not allowed. If you have questions or concerns regarding moderation, please send us an email.

How about you update the thread a bit more and let ppl know more information about there servers, ppl wouldn't be so upset if you keep them happy and give them more information, you just cant grasp this BW can you? simple customer relations, i think you need to go college and learn this.

Jesus, you would think Bioware are MI5 with all the Secrecy

Edited by kmufc

The problem with BioWare is that they are poor at setting user expectations and then when stuff hits the fan, people get all pissed off.

BioWare would have been better off from the start if they had experienced customer service advocates. It would have been simple.

"Server transfers are set to begin on June 11th. This does not mean that ALL servers will be eligible for transfrer on this date. It is possible that the transfer process may take up to 1 week in order to properly size/configure and remediate any problems found during the transfer process. In addition we'd like to extend a free gaming period with those of you with active accounts for the next week. Since many have complained about not being able to play due to server populations, we'd like to extend your current membership by 1 week ."

You can tell that they are rookies running the customer service end of things with BioWare. They've made a lot of missteps. That's to be expected though..

As a user communinty and people that should know a little more about computers than others, especially those whom work in Software Development, you should KNOW that these things happen. With computers as soon as you recognize what you are doing is making something worse, you have to stop an re-evaluate. That is what I perceive BioWare as doing, evaluating any missteps, etc..

I've been dying for Belgoths Beacon to get transferred or become a destination server, sucks when only 12 People are in the Fleet.

Yoda would preach patience but since most of you are probably Sith, that doesn't sit well with you..

We are 3 EU-PvP servers left that havent gotten transfered to a new server. Basilisk Droid, Legions of Lettow and Bloodworthy. Bloodworthy has 20 people on fleet and rarely have PvP going. What are BioWare gonna do on these dead servers? Are they really gonna force us stay on them and make everybody on them Unsub?

Even a merge between the 3 servers would be really bad, when they have less then 100! combined lvl 50s online during Peaktime. The ONLY solution BioWare can do now is to get us on Freedom Nadd. They let 18! servers merge with Freedom Nadd and let 3 servers stay in the dark, no information given.

i play on Leagions of Lettow and there are rarely more than 30 on fleet i can't see how u are gonna make a decent 2nd pvp server with the 3 remaining and all this waiting is slowly killing my guild and my desire to play this game

at least give us an idea of your plans for these 3 remianing servers

How about you update the thread a bit more and let ppl know more information about there servers, ppl wouldn't be so upset if you keep them happy and give them more information, you just cant grasp this BW can you? simple customer relations, i think you need to go college and learn this.

Jesus, you would think Bioware are MI5 with all the Secrecy

this, can customer service please provide some customer service

Exactly. For this particular group of servers gathering data is no excuse. There is nowhere else they can put us, and if they do then they might as well just cancel all of our accounts theirself.

They are worried Tomb will have queues, but frankly all of us would gladly queue if it was a large pvp server.