The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

Ardim

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard a rumor in the Dromund Kass cantina that 30 years ago the emperor, wishing to celebrate the festive season, ordered that a large life size figure be made of milk chocolate. The imperial confectionists,sadly, misjudged the amount of chocolate they used and presently a large round man shaped ball of chocolate to the emperor.

The emperor, desiring to eat it, was suddenly told by the darkside to make it a suit of armour that would prevent it from melting and losing its shape.

The emperor did this and the chocolate fat figure was encassed in a metal suit. The dark side then communcated that they will gift this chocolate confection with a life and thought.

The emperor then was asked to give it a name and he choose "Baras" as the emperors original reason for creating this confection was to market it empire wide with the catchy slogan:

"Chocolate bar'as smooth as the emperor's walk."

The question being asked is whether the emperor placed a big bag of milk chocolate buttons inside baras and whether anyone has even found them?

Darth Baras; "My Emperor. What an esteemed honor it is to finally be in the presence of your Exellency".

The Emperor; "Son of a bantha! The jokes on the swtor-forum weren't lying! Where's my camera?!"

Darth Baras; "My lord?"

Edited by Andge

Darth Baras didn't need to rig the pipes on Nar-Shaddar, his walking passed for a groundquake.

The Dark Council, enacting the will of the almighty Sith Emperor, are pleased to announce that due to the lack of space in the imperial citadel due to the presence of one, Darth Baras, work has begun on the new Kass City Expansion.

Edited by Laicamir

I used to play sw in one of the betas. I complained that the game is too dark. Now I realize that it was just Baras eclipsing all light like any massive enough object. I should have complemented Bioware instead that their engine can simulate the physical effects of black holes distorting light so well...