View Single Post

JuventusAndFCK
07.07.2019 , 07:08 PM | #6
I have only repeated three stories so far (ongoing with my JK v.2 and Inquisitor v.2, so really only one).

Alignment is a part of it, but I really wanna play through quite a few stories without even changing that. I thought the smuggler chick I played was quite fun with both story and gameplay so I could totally see myself just repeating a neutral-selfish character like I did last time.

The story I completed twice in full (base game) is Sith Warrior. I really like the male voice actor for light side, he sounds so idealistic and charismatic when lecturing him opponents on his alternative path to power. I feel like the female VA is better suited for the dark side options (I think Natasha Little plays female villains or minions in quite a few other games too) but I played her in neutral allignment, basically with the mind not to deny herself power, but also that she recognises the corruption that she feels eventually leads to downfall in the dark side. Some day I wanna replay light side male again, it was just good fun and I really enjoyed the Vette romance.

The Jedi knight i'm replaying is also neutral alignment (first char was female 100% light, standard heroic jedi) but the reason why I chose it, was just to bring a neat character design to life that I wanted to play. When I played through Dromund Kass with my Sith warrior lady, I did a heroic mission with a high-level SW that was dual wielding a pair of rare gamorrean axes, which I found kinda cool. Like a barbarian kinda design. I basically took that inspiration to play a JK cathar that would dual wield those Beskad blades that were relatively cheap on the cartel market.

Inquisitor is also a story of replaying for the sake of neutral alignment. First one was dark side. Maybe I just suck at sticking to dark side, lol. I wanted to play through the game with a Miraluka, but I found the Jedi classes just a tad bit too normal-ish to mix with it and just decided to go with the SI story. Its kinda different to do that with a Miraluka, while still fitting the with the slavery theme.

As for different alignment playthrough I have thought of doing a neutral agent. My first agent was dark side, but I didn't really feel like that alignment fit with her personality so I kinda wanna redo the class with a more open minded character and then romance Raina.