Maintenance: October 10th, 2017

EricMusco

Zitat: Zitat von EricMusco Beitrag anzeigen

Correct, the daily areas are returning to their original values (75CXP) and we added a new CXP bonus perk. There is also a double event that will start tomorrow and run for one week.

A question. Why are you chasing your customers? This is not even 100 CXP. Even with, doubly whatever, too little. 500-1000 CXP would be fine.:rolleyes::mad:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, you misunderstand them. Keith genuinely enjoys playing dailies. And he believes that the CXP-bug made you play the dailies for the wrong reason: high rewards.

By lowering the rewards to zero, sorry, I mean 75 CXP, they give you the chance to play the dailies for the right reasons again: for the fun and majesticness that they are.

There is one problem though, and I hope that the devs are able to implement this on last minute to the patch today: Dailies still hand out some credits. That ain't right! Eric, please tell your coders to lower the credit rewards to 75 credits per daily. Only then will we be able to enjoy the dailies just for fun. Thank you.

Guys, you misunderstand them. Keith genuinely enjoys playing dailies. And he believes that the CXP-bug made you play the dailies for the wrong reason: high rewards.

By lowering the rewards to zero, sorry, I mean 75 CXP, they give you the chance to play the dailies for the right reasons again: for the fun and majesticness that they are.

There is one problem though, and I hope that the devs are able to implement this on last minute to the patch today: Dailies still hand out some credits. That ain't right! Eric, please tell your coders to lower the credit rewards to 75 credits per daily. Only then will we be able to enjoy the dailies just for fun. Thank you.

Don’t give them ideas. I could see them doing it just to piss us off further.

The way they handled this is just very poorly, and Eric and Keith can blame themselves for this.

Unhappy playerbase: less revenue on CM too, so you’d think they would haven woken up by now.

It seems we give Keith a lot of credit for playing the game. Yet all we have is his word that he plays it I can say things like 'Once while sailing around the world, I discovered a short cut', it doesn't make it true.

Has anything that has been added to the game in the last 7 months or in the coming roadmap that makes you think this guy gets it. The best news came from the live stream, which may or may not ever see the light of day, disusing bring companions back, it was discussed and the terminal seemed like the best way to do it! It was discussed doing class stories and it was decided that it was too much work.

Now don't get me wrong, I get why the cxp grind is going back to its crazy low level, turns out when you get to 300 and what would be near 500 if it kept counting as you try and get 248 gear once you get that gear rating there isn't suddenly content to play. There isn't more to do or some amazing reveal its just more of the same with slightly better gear so you don't want people to get there as at least while your under 300 there is still some goal.

Likewise how many characters do you want at 300, the idea that after getting 4 characters to 300 you will want to get more up to take advantage of the 100% bonus seems a little strange. More so as the bonus stops at 300 yet its 300 (x 200) that is where tier 4 gear come from. So that perk only benefits getting to the end game grind on your 5+ character. So it seems hard to see how that will make much of a difference for people unless they are already invested in the game.

While Keith's playing the game does not seem to have translated into any desire to know how stories end, do we even know what the stated of the galaxy is after 5.2 choice? Did the traitors monologue in 5.4 make any sense? Is the protagonists lack of any action with the most powerful fleet/empire a compelling story? While the lack of any real return of companions hardly seems like someone that played through the stories and spent chapters recruiting them since 5.0 I can only think of two companions being returned. So I am some what at a loss as to how Keith being a player (taking his word that he is and has 9 characters at 300 Galactic Command) has translated into improvements in the game. If anything starting at 5.2 the most common aspect brought to the game has been delays, apologies and technical issues.

Thanks for patch on my birthday day .... + i start 3 days later Umbara flahspoint. Hope you dont have plan to ruin entire week for me again.:rolleyes:

~ Tsukito, Alliance Commander.

It's my birthday too! No worries though...plenty of other games to play and things to do to occupy the time.

It's my birthday too! No worries though...plenty of other games to play and things to do to occupy the time.

Happy Birthday Feylyndiira!🤗🎂

Thanks for patch on my birthday day .... + i start 3 days later Umbara flahspoint. Hope you dont have plan to ruin entire week for me again.:rolleyes:

~ Tsukito, Alliance Commander.

Happy birthday!!🎁🎉🎈🎊

Edited by Eshvara

Time is really difficult to grasp when you have players living all across the globe, isn't it ? :rak_03:

Or idiots like myself depend upon s'ware that is borked. Oh well, I've stuff I can be doing for an hour as I suspect I won't be getting any playing time this evening here (Update Rule # 1 - never count on playing an MMO on update day).

I get confused by people who are confused, It's really confusing! Even though I know it starts at 1pm here in Scotland.:rak_03:

Widget "forgot" about daylight savings nonsense. Ah well, I got another quest line done and plenty of time to log to make sure it's saved properly and all. I doubt I'll be awake for when servers return so will see tomorrow how it went.

Widget "forgot" about daylight savings nonsense. Ah well, I got another quest line done and plenty of time to log to make sure it's saved properly and all. I doubt I'll be awake for when servers return so will see tomorrow how it went.

Well, have a good rest when you do! :)

Scotland lives in it's own space-time continuum and is in a perpetual state of war. They don't count for time measurement issues.

Hold on I'll check my countries offended list.....France, Scotland, USA, Canada. Yep, offended all of those at some point. I've done England as well, as I live in it and it sucks too.

7 minutes until the end of SWTOR.

Well all of Keith's characters are at rank 300 so he doesn't care anymore lol