Orange crystals schematics - bug, changes or extremely rare ?

Altheran

Where are they ? I'm under impression that these have simply disappeared from every loot table.

Primval Destroyer was said to drop them, but yet he didn't. Also killed Pilgrim, just in case, but no, still no schematics.

I don't see any on GTN, nor crafted crystals (there were very few before, but now none - like if the crafters left, and no new crafter arose).

So I ask seriously : has anyone seen them recently ?

I'm wondering if the drop rate is bugged, or if their learning method changed (RE, like cyan and purple).

Can someone enlight me about this ?

My artifice toon came make the Lethal, Resonating, and Intrepidity Orange crystals. But with the addition of the cartel market crystals, I don't see the point of wasting mats to make a +27/+31(epic) crystal that you need to be level 47 to equip, so I pretty much have abandoned Color Crystal making on my artifice toon.

My artifice toon came make the Lethal, Resonating, and Intrepidity Orange crystals. But with the addition of the cartel market crystals, I don't see the point of wasting mats to make a +27/+31(epic) crystal that you need to be level 47 to equip, so I pretty much have abandoned Color Crystal making on my artifice toon.

I was referring to Hawkeye-level crystals, but thanks for the input.

For the moment I take it as nobody saw them recently. Given that, and the fact that I defeated Primeval Destroyer twice (the boss supposed to drop the schematics), without any single schematic, for instance I think the drop rate is bugged or that the learning method changed (RE).

More tries will be necessary, but these are my hypothesis.

Edited by Altheran

• 2 weeks later...