Server Que TIme Fatman

Zinniah

We havent even hit 1.2 and are haveing 30+ minute Que times WTH. why is BIoware allowing all these new people ( alot of rerolls ) ruin our game play for the ones that have continued to play on there original server. We had to go threw this crap dureing launch and now again? Stop this blunder to the originals. Close our server down to invites only.

I have talked to alot of the players on our server and we are all not looking forward to the 3 to 4 hour Que's that we had to indure in the beggining of this game. Oh look your in the middle of a raid and something anything happens to knock you offline, ( well thats to bad you get to sit in a Que for hours and your guild that was placed on this server built up and continues to run strong can find a pug to fill your spot ). sounds really enjoyable Bioware Dev's.

Que times = I can find something else to do and not sub

We havent even hit 1.2 and are haveing 30+ minute Que times WTH. why is BIoware allowing all these new people ( alot of rerolls ) ruin our game play for the ones that have continued to play on there original server. We had to go threw this crap dureing launch and now again? Stop this blunder to the originals. Close our server down to invites only.

I have talked to alot of the players on our server and we are all not looking forward to the 3 to 4 hour Que's that we had to indure in the beggining of this game. Oh look your in the middle of a raid and something anything happens to knock you offline, ( well thats to bad you get to sit in a Que for hours and your guild that was placed on this server built up and continues to run strong can find a pug to fill your spot ). sounds really enjoyable Bioware Dev's.

Que times = I can find something else to do and not sub

Suck it up, 2 of the servers I rolled on are dead and the current one I am on looks like it might be headed that way as well, so I am missing out on 2 different legacies. Be thankful you have people on your server, I would trade you server statuses in a heartbeat.

Greetings everyone!

We ask that threads in this sub-forum revolve around discussion of the Star Wars Universe. Additionally, since we have an active thread on this topic, we are closing it in the interest of consolidating discussion. We ask that you please continue this discussion here:

The Fatman Server

Thank you for your understanding! :)