Gods from the Machine Nightmare Progression Board

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this ops that hard that only one guild has done timed run or other guilds are just bad? Also why only 3 guilds killed last boss??

for the timed run, failure has been just getting people clears instead of trying for it, im not sure about origin but they only recently cleared so it will be a little bit before we see it from them.

Also very few people have cleared nahut due to the dps check it has, now that we have mainhands kills might start rolling in.

Is this ops that hard that only one guild has done timed run or other guilds are just bad? Also why only 3 guilds killed last boss??

There aren't really many progression groups left. People have life and stuff going on. And, as the other poster said, Nahut has a rather tight DPS check. Two mistakes and you're done. Give it some time. ToS wasn't cleared in one day either.

Other guilds had different strategies, that might or might not be useful when doing a timed run. But as ppl said, all bosses have dps/heal/mechanics checks, so majority of guilds are getting stuck on those.

Tyth NiM <Aeterna Vigilantia> Republic - Star Forge

One person had the kill and 2 people were out of guild

5 Achievements:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/338328318564892674/547867579134509066/Screenshot_2019-02-20_14_49_53_227493.jpg

Tank PoV with achievement:

Heal PoV (already had achievement):

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/383932076

Edited by Legomastertt

Congratulations to the five people who got the achievement!! Tommy being dead again... that guy needs to improve until next time.

Edited by RikuvonDrake

2nd timer (with mainhands), done in 1h22m16s - <Farming Components> - Darth Malgus LINK

EDITED: 3rd timer kill (with mainhands) <Farming Components> - Darth Malgus LINK

4th timer kill (with mainhands)

on timer <Farming Components> - Darth Malgus LINK

EDITED: 5th timer kill (with mainhands) Republic side <Farming Components> - Darth Malgus LINK

Edited by AlexIonutPlay

So like your Nahut post I'm not going to be putting this on the board unfortunately. I already had a discussion with your raid leader and am now going to explain again here.

The rules I've put in place state a raid team must have a minimum of 5 new kills for a kill to be valid. The aim of this rule being to avoid fluffing the boards with heavily overlapped teams. I will not be including the members in your screenshots who have killed the boss on other servers. After my discussions with the raid lead of this team; my understanding is that there are four members unique to the group, one of whom was away for both the Nahut posting and the Scyva posting making for a total of 3 new kills in each claim.

Whilst I have said that I'll probably lighten claim criteria as more kills trickle in, thus it'll likely drop down to 4 instead of 5. This should give an opportunity for your group to be included on this board so you are welcome to post kills with 4 unique members if you wish.

Congratulations on your efforts in killing Nahut and Scyva and I would also like to congratulate every other team making progress.

What happened with this?

Edited by AlexIonutPlay

''Kill validity

I want to include some way to keep an aspect of true progression and avoid board clutter and some potential dramas. As such I have decided that for a kill to be considered valid to claim a MINIMUM of 5 out of 8 raid members (10/16 in 16m) must gain their achievement in the kill being claimed. The purpose of this is to stop teams which are filled with players who have cleared the encounter in different teams from claiming progression ranked kills. As such some teams may need to provide multiple screenshots if there aren't enough members from a singular guild.''

It doesn't make sense, why Team Amethyst is 5/5 gods, since they had only one legit kill which is Izax. If you made some rules, I don't get it why you are just simply breaking it. Although congratz for your Izax kill :)